Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Connecticut Drag way Reunion ,some pictuers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FRANK GRELLE, Jun 22, 2021.

1. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks to all who posted pics. Really enjoyed them.
    Jim

catdad49, loudbang and ct1932ford like this.
  2. modagger

modagger

“The road of life is paved with good intentions”

Living only ten minutes away, I knew I could be one of the first in the gates when they swung open to snag a nice spot. My plan was to get a photo of every H.A.M.B. Friendly car I could find and post as soon as I got home. That plan went south.

A little one of life’s curve balls caused us to get there a 5:00 and having to park in the overflow lot. Still in good H.A.M.B. company though.

Then my quest began. I was once again rudely reminded of Newton’s third law of motion: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

If you don’t remember to fully charge your phone/camera before leaving the house, you’ll get at best, three or four photos before darkness envelopes your screen. Big dummy!

Thanks to all who took the time to post pics, but also had the foresight to fully charge your equipment.

I also wish I had the presence of mind to reach out before the event to arrange to meet some brother H.A.M.B. ers there. Hopefully next year.

Be well
    Jeff

loudbang likes this.
  3. Jeff, sorry we did not get to meet! I did get a shot of your car though. You are correct, I did fully charge my camera and it was a good thing! Rumblers is Saturday, are you going?. Hope you can make it. Need to go charge my camera again.

loudbang likes this.
  4. Frank, I think we covered it!
    Thanks for starting the thread

loudbang likes this.
  5. Ron, you guys & gals did a great job putting this event on. I really enjoyed it and also driving my roadster to and from. Covid-crap really makes you appreciate things that were missed even more.Thanks MB

catdad49 and loudbang like this.
  6. modagger

modagger

Mark

If the stars align, I’ll be there and definitely hunt you down, er, uh, look you up. And this time arrive fully charged!

ct1932ford and loudbang like this.
  7. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Great Pics Mark thanks for posting

loudbang and ct1932ford like this.
  8. DinoFromDover

DinoFromDover

Next Stop .... 13th Annual Dover Drag Strip Nostalgia Drags & 31st Dover Reunion at Lebanon Valley Dragway Sept.17-18-19[​IMG]

loudbang and catdad49 like this.
  9. DinoFromDover

DinoFromDover

Last Year ...Even In N.Y. with 'covid" ! [​IMG]

TFoch and loudbang like this.
  10. DinoFromDover

DinoFromDover

Time Tunnel Rod & Custom Show on Sunday Sept.19th.[​IMG][​IMG]

TFoch, loudbang and ct1932ford like this.