Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration HAPPY FATHER'S DAY[car jokes}

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Flathead Dave, Jun 19, 2021.

1. The two hippies pulled up to the stop sign, the one driving asked the other, anything coming that way man? The passenger said nothing but a dog, so they pulled out and WHAM! flipped them over on their top! The driver said "i thought you said there wasn't anything coming but a dog?" The passenger said "greyhound man...... greyhound"

fauj, 34 GAZ, hotrodjack33 and 3 others like this.
  2. moparboy440

moparboy440
    from Finland

3. 55Belairretrorod

55Belairretrorod
    from Australia

A group of snails are sitting around discussing what they'd buy if they won the lottery. One says, I'd buy a '73 Eldorado convertible and get a big S painted on the door and then drive up and down the street at 100 mph. Another says, why would you do that? So all the people in the street could say, look at that big S car go!

fauj, Lil32, The Shift Wizard and 2 others like this.
  4. Steves46

Steves46
    from Florida

Steven Wright:
    I received a box of powdered water but don’t know what to add.

fauj and Lil32 like this.
  5. moparboy440

moparboy440
    from Finland

What kind of driver never gets a ticket?
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    A screwdriver!

Deuces, Flathead Dave, fauj and 2 others like this.
  6. Jokester

Jokester

Ok, so I was at a garage sale the other day and they had a television set that had a broken volume control, it was stuck on full loud. It was only $1...I couldn't turn it down.

.bjb

Deuces, Flathead Dave, fauj and 2 others like this.
  7. Packrat

Packrat

Lots of good ones, thanks!

Deuces, Flathead Dave and loudbang like this.
  8. Some of you have heard this one before. But it's a classic and classics are worth keeping going.

A fellow I know drives a vintage Canardly.
    He can 'ardly get to start, and can 'ardly get to stop at a red light.......
    and when he gets to where he's going, he can 'ardly get the engine to shut down.

9. A guy named Clarence from a little town on the wrong side of the tracks was courting a young girl. The father found out and high tailed it over there in his pickup with his son to straighten him out. About a mile from town he saw a flashing sign that read “Caution 9 foot clearance ahead.” He slammed on his brakes and made a quick u turn. “What ya doin dad”yelled the son. “We gotta go back and get your uncles, he might be too much for just the two of us.”

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    Deuces, moparboy440, loudbang and 4 others like this.
  10. SS327

SS327

My first car was a Rolls Canhardly.

Rolls good. Canhardly stop!

11. Tow Truck Tom

Tow Truck Tom
    from Clayton DE

What did the one snowman say to the other snowman?

Yeah I smell carrot too .

12. Tow Truck Tom

Tow Truck Tom
    from Clayton DE

This one came from the HAMB I believe.

God is a Plymouth man. Says so in the Bible.
    He drove Adam and Eve out of Eden in his Fury.

13. A young man and his wife were attending his bosses funeral. The husband felt guilty that he had never paid his boss back the money he borrowed to buy his first car. The wife knew about this too and when she saw him putting something in the casket she pulled him aside. “What did you just do? Are you crazy?” “Relax” he said, I wrote him a check.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  14. A disgruntled gynecologist decided it was time for a career change so he decided on auto repair.

The final exam was to replace a set of cylinder heads. They would be graded 50% on disassembly, and 50% on reassembly.

When the the test scores were handed out, he had scored 150% on the test.

When he asked his instructor, the instructor replyed: "Well... you got a perfect score on the teardown and reassembly, and I gave you 50 extra points for doing the whole job through the exhaust pipe.".

15. Mine rolls good downhill, canardly get back up.

16. Three Priests happen to meet at an auto auction. Two older and one young one that just took over a parish and they were all dropping off donated cars to be sold. The younger one asked, “how do you divide up the proceeds between the parish and the Vatican?” One said “I make a small circle on the ground and throw the money into the air. What lands inside the circle goes to the Vatican and the rest goes to the parish.” The other said he does something similar, “I also throw the money in the the air and what ever the Lord catches goes to the Vatican”

Lil32, loudbang and SS327 like this.
  17. A rural town was inundated by Hare Krishnas. They bought a small piece of property outside of town and would ride their bikes in every morning to sell flowers and pan for money. A really angry citizen took it upon himself to end the harassment for good. Early every morning he would drive the mostly deserted road in his old Buick, bumping followers into the drainage ditch. Never got caught. One morning he came upon a Priest flagging him down holding a gas can. “Can you give me a lift to town” Sure, sad the driver. About two miles down the road he spots a Hare Krishna on his bike. Panicking, the driver decided to fake passing out and jerk the wheel to hit the bicyclist and keep his secret at the same time. Wham! The driver screams what happened! Did I hit that poor man? No, replied the Priest but I got him with the can.

18. Grandfathers should get a mention, too.........
    This loving grandfather would take his 5-year-old granddaughter for a drive in his shoebox every Saturday morning for some quality time -- pancakes, ice cream, candy-- just him and his granddaughter.
    One Saturday, however, he had to stay in bed with a terrible cold. Luckily, his wife came to the rescue and said that she would take their granddaughter for her weekly drive and breakfast. When they returned, the grandfather asked, "Well, did you enjoy your ride with Grandma?"
    "No PaPa, it was boring. We didn't see any assholes, dorks, pieces of shit, horse's asses, hippy tree huggers, blind bastards, dipshits, or sons of bitches anywhere! We just drove around and Grandma smiled at everyone. It wasn't much fun." .......
    Almost brings a tear to your eye, don't it? :mad: :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    jerry rigged, Lil32, loudbang and 5 others like this.
  19. moparboy440

moparboy440
    from Finland

So back in the day around 1949, a businessman was driving through the country in his new Cadillac and ran across an old farmer stranded on the side of the road in his Model T with a blown headgasket.
    The businessman asked if he could help?
    The farmer asked for a tow to the next town, they decided the farmer should honk if there was any trouble on the way while towing.
    Well the businessman turned on his radio and after a while got it up to a pretty good speed, and flew by a gas station.
    Well the gas station attendant called the sheriff and told him about a Cadillac that passed his station doing about 80mph. The sheriff said: "so what?", to which the attendant replied:
    "Well there was a guy in a Model T right behind him honking trying to pass, you should pull him over."

SS327, Lil32, loudbang and 1 other person like this.
  20. The city slicker was traveling through the country when he came up on an old farmer standing by the road beside his donkey, the guy stopped and asked if everything was alright. The farmer told him that everything was good, they just stopped to let the donkey rest and asked if the guy could give him a ride to the house. The guy asked "what about the donkey?" And the farmer explained that he knew his way home and would be right along after he was rested up. The farmer climbed in the car and they pulled out. Couple of miles down the road, the guy looked in the mirror and seen the donkey right on their ass, so he thought he'd mess with him and lay the pedal to the metal, but he couldn't pull on the donkey. He looked at the farmer and said "i think there's something wrong with your donkey", the farmer asked what do you mean? The guy pointed at the rear view mirror and said "he's right behind us with his eyes bulging out and his tongue hanging out" the farmer asked which side his tongue was hanging out of and the guy looked in the mirror and said "left", the farmer said "watch out, he's gonna pass us!" :D

21. News Flash…Developing story…
    Hot Rodders are rejoicing….
    A recent satellite image shows that the polar ice cap is getting bigger! Global warming may be over!………………..
    However, the satellite also picked up a barrage of Iranian ICBMs so don’t get too excited about the ice cap.

22. little red 50

little red 50

Old time hot rodder laying under his old 32 ford putting the drive shaft back in after replacing the u joint gets done and is sliding out from underneath the car. When his lifelong friend comes walking through into the garage and says dam I didn't know you had lost all your hair. He says yeah that happened a long time ago, but I still carry my comb..........I just can't part with it.

Lil32, loudbang and wraymen like this.
  23. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Two guys were out fishing in a tin boat on a remote mountain lake. Suddenly, off in the distance toward the big city they see a mushroom cloud rising. The one fisherman says "I don't know about you but to me it's screw the limit"

Lil32 and loudbang like this.
  24. moparboy440

moparboy440
    from Finland

A while back I was having some work done at a local Ford Dealership. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
    We all looked at each other and then finally another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"
    She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one."
    She said that she did not know what it was, but this piece had always been there.
    He gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car, which had its hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"
    She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

Attached Files:

• 710.jpg
      710.jpg
      File size:
      6.7 KB
      Views:
    loudbang, Lil32, Bigmac48 and 2 others like this.
  25. Bigmac48

Bigmac48
    from Dundalk Md

fred and leon have been best car buddies for over 40 yrs .now in there 80s they take turns driving there last old cars fred driving one week leon the next .fred picks leon up leon jumps in and with a big smile on his face announces to fred, "bought me a new hearing aid , best money i ever spent , changed my whole life" fred says " WHAT KIND IS IT' ? leon looks at his watch and says " almost 930"

26. Bigmac48

Bigmac48
    from Dundalk Md

son comes home after graduating high school and says "Dad Dad will you help buy me a car " Dad says "hold on son if you get good grades your 1st semester of college and get a hair cut " I will consider getting you a car. End of 1st semester son comes running in " Dad I got all B s will you help get me a car " Dad says "remember good grades and get a haircut" son says "Dad I studied the bible and history and JESUS had long hair " Dad says "thats right son and he walked everywhere he had to go " !

27. Bigmac48

Bigmac48
    from Dundalk Md

old gentleman down on his luck is walking thru a fancy area of town knocking on doors offering to do any kind of odd jobs to make some money. Having no success and getting near the end of the lane he becomes more persistent , seeing the home owner sitting out front he says " please sir i can do all kinds of odd jobs , cut grass , trim bushes , clean windows , paint " . Homeowner says "you can paint " "yes sir he replies" Home owner says " ok go around back you will find paint and brushes , paint the porch " old gentleman runs around back .Within an hour or so he comes back around to homeowner and says "I'm done " home owner says " your done ?" Ain't know way you could'a painted the porch that quick !" old gentleman says " by the way thats a Mercedes not a Porsche !"

loudbang likes this.
  28. Deuces

Deuces

Yeah, but it does screw allot... When in use....:D:rolleyes:

loudbang likes this.