Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Slick Devils Comp coupe club car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Don Moyer, Jan 7, 2019.

1. A couple weeks ago we finally got it outside for the first time! IMG_20210426_214140_833.jpg

2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Neat concept.

loudbang and Don Moyer like this.
  3. All caught up to date now. I will try to do better on posting pictures. We started with a half of a rear engine dragster, 2 t quarters, 2 t rear doors, and a chevy cowl. The axle is a roundy round, the engine is a stock 265, the th350 is from a wrecked street rod and the 9 inch was a donation. Front wheels are total performance t and the rears are Cooker. Everything is on the cheap (swap meet, ebay, marketplace, donation, etc). We are not trying to go fast or prove anything. We don't care how heavy it is or how slow it is. This is just for fun and a learning experience for some. Some of these guys have never been down a 1/4 mile and this being a club car, if you worked on it, you can drive it!

Surfcityrocker, loudbang and -Brent- like this.
  4. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I liked the pine engine mount better. Gives you that all-important flex to absorb drivetrain shock!

5. catdad49

catdad49

You Know I'm Lovin' it!

loudbang likes this.
  6. Great progress. That thing would look killer with a wild metal flake paint to finish it off.

loudbang and Just Gary like this.
  7. Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

A big thumbs up to you guys, Great job and a lot of work but your having fun.

8. Thnx for the update, cool looking ride.

loudbang likes this.