Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Home made valve covers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by B.A.KING, Jan 24, 2021.

1. AGREE. Some folks LIKE to be individuals. Others want to be different, as long as they are just like everyone else, and everyone else is like them.

Ben

Chicster likes this.
  2. Boy howdy.

Ben

3. klawockvet

klawockvet
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My current project is a 55 F100 that is a recreation of the 53 I had in the sixties. It had a Y block with T bird valve covers that I liked. I went with the Cleveland engine cause I found it before I could find an affordable Y block. These are Ansen valve covers with T-bird emblems. I like them enough to make another pair to replace the Ford Racing covers in my 40. Its pretty close to the color scheme of my earlier truck and they make me happy, which is all that's important ;<) IMG_4571.jpg IMG_4573.jpg IMG_4574.jpg

4. southerncad

southerncad

OK, I'll play, made these, simple, easy way to hide the new ?? engine in my Caddy. CadVC.jpg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    Just Gary, j hansen and Budget36 like this.
  5. 34Phil

34Phil

my 455 vc

Attached Files:

Just Gary likes this.
  6. billfunk29

billfunk29
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

I took two pairs of Chevy script covers and welded them together to look like a Nailhead. The tops are parallel to the ground. For the keen eyes in the crowd, that is a PCV tube welded in at the rear. Tub engine.JPG Tub1.JPG