Register now to get rid of these ads!

Rapid Rabbit #112 Build Thread

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by 64 DODGE 440, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Dave G in Gansevoort

Dave G in Gansevoort
    from Upstate NY

So after seeing your comments earlier I figures I owed it to myself to look at the rest of your project. So what happened to the pictures? Seriously, the few that showed up look neat. I like the front end with the single spring. I hope you get back onto it soon as you get the 440 done. Don't feel bad, I too have another project that is now on its 20th year and stalled. An off topic 67 Mini autoxer/vintage class/possible ECTA class car. Really need to get back to it as soon as I finish the Whatever, and the rehab of the trailer, and getting the neighbor's tractor running, and yeah lots of projects like most of us. Thank god I'm retired...

2. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Don't worry, once the '64 gets back drive able there will be some progress on the Rabbit. I'm aging,but need to make a few passes with them both before I go senile.

motoklas likes this.
  3. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Seems like a lot of the pictures went away over the years since I started this journey. I'll try and get some good progress pictures posted once I get the '64 back up and running.

4. Dave G in Gansevoort

Dave G in Gansevoort
    from Upstate NY

I saw the link to the build on your comments to mine and decided to take a look. I'm hoping that you do repost all of the pictures. And continue with the 64. Hopefully you are still in good health after all your overhauls and tuneups. Keep after it...

5. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

The rumors of progress on any of my projects are probably false. The HA/GR is sitting static and between the pandemic, waiting on parts and general other projects like getting our house painted and a bunch of other things, not much forward motion has happened out here.

Don't give up on me. I think the next few months are going to see picture worthy events. Hell, it's been nearly 9 months since I last posted anything here, if the wife and I were younger we could have had a kid. Thankfully we're too old for that now. Our kid will be 52 this year and our granddaughter is 21 and a Senior in college. Don't think we're up to raising any more.

Old6rodder likes this.
  6. spanners

spanners

Keep chipping away at it Tom. We're still here patiently waiting. I haven't raced my HAMBster since November last year and only took it out of the trailer yesterday to take photos for another racer. Might be a good excuse to do some maintenance while it's out.

64 DODGE 440 likes this.
  7. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

We're in the middle of a "heat advisory" this week. 81 degrees F today, supposed to get to 90 on Saturday and it's winter here in SoCal. Thinking it's going to be nasty hot this summer.

What the heck, we'll just play the game with the cards we get dealt. The projects need progress.

Lloyd's paint & glass likes this.
  8. we miss ya both at Eagle Tom..............

9. 64 DODGE 440

64 DODGE 440
    from so cal

Had a lot of "other stuff" interruptions. Planning on coming back one of these days. Can't let you guys have all the fun.