Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest FELLOW HAMBER'S TRUCK STOLEN AT THE NAT'S SOUTH

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, May 3, 2021.

1. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

It just frosts me , that someone’s hard earned money and time is taken and will be sold or destroyed for nothing . I could Meggar his azz 2 or 3 times a day and sleep like a baby .

Deuces likes this.
  2. GTS225

GTS225

And this is why I shall say no more.

Roger

3. Deuces

Deuces

How big of a wrench can I use?????......:D:mad::mad:

4. davidvillajr

davidvillajr

Deuces likes this.
  5. Lil32

Lil32

6. I'll keep an eye out for it. In 2005 I had a restored 30 Ford closed cab stolen and never heard a word about it since. Still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Deuces, VANDENPLAS and lothiandon1940 like this.
  7. slim38

slim38
    from Sudan TX
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

My uncle has a steel building business and was in Dallas years back doing a build for a large church there. It was in a well lit area in a nice neighborhood. He chained his enclosed trailer that had welders and tools in it to a dumpster and chained 4 dumpsters together. When he showed up in the morning the dumpsters were scattered all over the parking lot and his trailer gone. By stroke of luck about 2 years later the police found his trailer in Kansas. Someone going down the road pulling it and never pulled the tags off. Thieves suck!

Deuces likes this.
  8. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Well I am going to say that it wasn't a pro thief targeting the truck, it was some guy who went to the event looking for that model of truck to steal to use the parts. A pro would have opened the wing and you can do that faster than you can clean the glass off the seat. The truck or what's left of it is probably at a gypo rebuild shop within 50 miles of that motel.

They busted some guys around here a few years back that were buying rebuilders from the auction and had some guy stealing donor rigs to order. That made for huge profit ratios on their rebuilt rigs.

VANDENPLAS likes this.
  9. Rusty Heaps

Rusty Heaps

I’m guessing that someone local stole it and it is in one of the surrounding counties. A friend’s truck was stolen last year and was “accidentally “ found. I say accidentally because it probably wouldn’t have been found if the drug addict hadn’t been asleep at the wheel in a parking lot. This was in a nearby county.

lothiandon1940 and Deuces like this.
  10. LEADS? LEADS? Oh yeah, they are putting on a second shift!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Jalopy Joker and VANDENPLAS like this.