Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1927 Roadster on 1931 chassis

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by DesmoDog, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good luck to you, Craig. Actually saw your roadster for sale elsewhere on the internet. Almost called you. But I need to save up more and didn't wanna waste your time. Glad you found a buyer. I knew you would. Happy retirement. Have fun with your bikes.

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  2. Craig, thanks for the journey you took us on with you build etc. It was fun and glad the Roadster is still within the HAMB and hopefully we can continue to see it progress to a finished Hotrod.
    I hope you have a great retirement and lots of fun with your two wheeled projects. Have fun and stay safe. Cheers, JW :D:D

3. Thanks guys! Ya know, it's a funny thing. Before I sold this I swore off any new major projects. If I bought another car it would be something I can drive and maybe tidy up or only needed minimal work. So now I have some money, and some space, and soon more time... and my searches have moved from driveable cars to crap that needs a ton of work to one car that doesn't even have a title. WTF. It's a disease I tell ya.

But for the moment anyway I'm resisting buying anything. I'll probably try to sell some more stuff and boost the toy fund while I look for the right next not-a-major project.

brEad and 26 T Ford RPU like this.
  4. What ever you decide on post it here so we know, looking forward to something cool.:cool: JW

brEad likes this.