Register now to get rid of these ads!

My fiancés new 1936 Buick 3 window coupe

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by LiveActionMotorsports, May 1, 2016.

1. Almost a year later I know I know what a slacker.. but here is some good shots of the 36 at the wedding! Keep in mind the original sale date of the car just so happened to be the same day we got married! 10/1/36 and here we are 10/1/16 at the wedding! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

treb11, Stogy, E.S.E and 10 others like this.
  2. Great pictures. The car looks spectacular. By the way, congratulations on your nuptials.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congratulations and have fun with life and cool cars. As for dates maybe thats why we say she's a great old car...;)

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

Congratulations to you both! Marriage is like having your old Buick coupe...gets better with age and takes constant care from both owners.

A year ago I put a set of '36-'37 Artillery wheels on my '49 dd/only vehicle Chevy 1/2 ton. They are 17" wheels and I have Michelin 235 75R 17 tubeless radials which look great and ride like a dream. Personally, I think you got caught up in that 'sombrero look'. Artilleries will be your friends one day. JMHO, and I'm sticking to it.

chryslerfan55, Stogy and Thor1 like this.
  5. Thor1

Thor1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This is truth. Never take it for granted. Congratulations on your marriage.

Cosmo49 and Stogy like this.
  6. Congratulations to the both of you!

chryslerfan55, Thor1 and Stogy like this.
  7. Jacksmith

Jacksmith
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Aridzona

So... you two have had over 3 years to get the honeymoon taken care of... what's going on with the Buick?

chryslerfan55, Thor1 and Stogy like this.
  8. Matthew Greenwell

Matthew Greenwell
    from Poole, UK

Awesome looking car, man. Absolutely stunning. And that roof chop looks perfect. Definitely going to have to add one of those to my wish list.

9. Such a rare find.

A lady that wants to share auto passion together.

I have it and it is so so good when I see others that have it too !!!!

Love it !!!!

Thor1 likes this.

10. Yes yes yes... I nearly got a similar set of '39 Cal worlds fair plates for mine.....

Thor1 likes this.
  11. Chop? It's stock.

12. Voh

Voh

Here is a little inspiration. This was at the Lonestar Roundup 2019 (the last one). The slam is or isn't for some people, but the chop and bone stock interior was spot on. IMG_7633[1].JPG IMG_7634[1].JPG Congrats!

Squablow, Dallas and Thor1 like this.
  13. Dallas

Dallas
    from Tampa Fla

Hoping to see this Buick make a return to the Round Up in a couple weeks. Would love to see this in person. I have many questions about the chassis and driveline upgrades.