Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage 26th Annual Kingsburg Car Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by soddruntlestuntle, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Kingsburg is a little hamlet about 25 miles south-by-southeast of Fresno in the Central Valley. Famous for it's Swedish-themed downtown, it also hosts an annual Swedish Festival each spring, accompanied by a car show.

After a one year absence to the pandemic, the 26th iteration of this regional tradition took place this past Saturday the 17th on the streets of Kingsburg, with over 350 cars in attendance. Apparently central Californians were ready to pull their rides out and show them off. Unfortunately there weren't many HAMB-friendly rods or customs at the show, but what they lacked in quantity was made up in quality. I had hoped to get more pictures than what I've posted here, but I'm currently having phone issues, so I guess I should be thankful for what I got. Enjoy!

thumbnail_IMG_2395.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2392.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2385.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2384.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2382.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2381.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2377.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2376.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2375.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2374.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2372.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2371.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2370.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2368.jpg

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

3. Hellfish

Hellfish

Nice! Too bad there weren't any vintage Volvos and Saabs in a Swedish-themed downtown.

4. My pleasure, happy to do so.

5. Right?