Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage KKOA Maggie Valley 2021 comin up. Who’s going? May 14&15th.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lou kriger, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

I’m a Kustom guy and this is for Hot Rods & Kustom’s so I’m in. IMG_2318.JPG IMG_1999.JPG

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

Matt55folife and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Link to details, please?

3. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

I’m not computer savvy. Can Mark@Moriarty help us out here Mr. Moderator? Thanks in advance.

chryslerfan55 likes this.

4. hudson48

hudson48

I went there several years ago as a spectator and loved Maggie Valley. Visited Wheels Through Time Museum and that was great. Unfortunately Dale Walkser just passed away but his son is still there running the show I believe.

chryslerfan55, jim snow and pprather like this.
  5. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

The show as you were referring to is the Museum.

OG lil E and chryslerfan55 like this.
  6. I had planned on going last year but due to Covid it was cancelled, We are going to Knoxville,Tennessee the first weekend in May so going to Maggie Valley is not going to happen this year although I might try to attend on Saturday as a spectator. HRP

7. this is a great event, I hope I can make it

8. hudson48

hudson48

No I was at the KKOA event and everyone went to the Museum. The car show was in the Showgrounds in the middle of town.

gnichols and chryslerfan55 like this.
  9. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

Since it was a KKOA show, wouldn`t Jerry Titus and his crew be running the KKOA produced event and not Dales son. .

10. hudson48

hudson48

I will spell it out again for those hard of understanding. Not sure why some people are so pedantic.
    I never said it was run by Dale or his son. I just said I attended a Custom Car event in Maggie Valley in 2017 and one of the attractions was the motorcycle museum and all of the participants went there over the weekend.
    I was also impressed with Maggie Valley and would go back if I am ever back in that area.
    The event was held at the Showgrounds. End of story and discussion. P1040456 (Medium).JPG

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  11. stanlow69

stanlow69
    Member Emeritus

Sorry I got under your skin. This phrase was misleading.

12. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

Ok @ stanlow69 &@hudson, I know both of you guys are onhere a lot. Big time supporters of the H.A.M.B. It’s a misunderstood statement that’s all. Let’s not let our tighty-whitey’s get in a gather. GEEZ guys. Come-On Man!

13. hudson48

hudson48

Fair enough. I can see how that might look like it refers to Dale's son running the car show. I meant that he is now running the Museum. I retract my earlier comment.

chryslerfan55 and warhorseracing like this.
  14. @hudson48 Take another sip along with me and relax.;) Whatever you are into.:cool: I got my quart jar opened here.:confused:

chryslerfan55 and hotrodjack33 like this.
  15. That’s a pretty nice venue for a show. There are several shows and swap meets every year (except 2020). Not a lot of spectator parking at the park, and you have to watch out parking in business restricted places. Nothing can come close to Wheels Through Time, though. A must see.
    Maggie is a picturesque area and is the gateway to Cherokee and the Great Mountain National Park and other scenic attractions.

16. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm not even involved in the discussion...but I'll take a sip with ya...and probably have another cigar as well:D

17. grumpy65

grumpy65

Not confusing to me.
    @hudson48 will know there is a difference between running the 'show' and 'running the show'. It's a language region thing (slang).........;)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
  18. Talk about cigars.;) When I was in Kosovo we would sit around Bondsteal in the evenings and smoke some very good Cuban cigars we bought locally.:cool: We were only allowed to bring back three.:mad: I saved them for occasions.:D

19. Lou kriger

Lou kriger

Some how we got off track! Question is: Who’s going to the KKOA MAGGIE VALLEY SHOW.?

chryslerfan55 and stanlow69 like this.
  20. 67coronet

67coronet

I'll be there, can't wait

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
    fegsta and chryslerfan55 like this.