Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Possible Historic Car For Sale?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by GordonC, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Joe Troilo

Joe Troilo

I know this car. A friend of mine owned it for years. He passed two years ago and now the family wants to sell. I saw this car in his garage in the early seventies. It is a legit Hot Rod cover car and once belonged to the Cederquist brothers from California. Another friend restored the car about 10 years ago. Car is a push start vehicle and has never fired since the restoration as far as I know. I have some photos that I took if interested.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  2. steeltappet

steeltappet
    from PA

it would nice to see this car get a set a of tall skinny 8" slicks, lose the hood sides and get raced at nostalgia shows in the MD-PA-NJ-NY area.

Just Gary, Stogy and kidcampbell71 like this.
  3. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@mgtstumpy, the Pic With the Lees Panel Van was shared in a Thread Bass did on this Roadster and I do believe it is an early pic of it but the Top 2 I think not...Interesting how the Cowl Tank and Side hood panels just unbuckle like a suitcase...

I did find out the Owner since 68 is a Hamber but never posted...to bad, he was apparently right in the thick of Hotrod...it sounds like he has left us as noted within this Thread...if its who the fellas talked of...

Untitled-1.jpg

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...e-of-the-week-cederquist-bros-roadster.60161/

:rolleyes:...another thread by @Bass from some time ago with that Lees pic shared by @beatnik...Pretty sure thats it and don't tell anyone it has filled wheelwells...:D

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
    catdad49, Hamtown Al and mgtstumpy like this.
  5. bubba67

bubba67
    from NJ

Does anyone have any parts to help bring this roadster back to cover car condition ?
    Looking for Weiand 6x2 intake, Hemi industrial valve covers, proper moon tank, spoke front rims, etc

HEMI32, catdad49, Stogy and 2 others like this.