Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

5" Dropped Axles

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Steadfast mfg, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Steadfast mfg

Steadfast mfg

City: Mansfield

State: Ohio
    Price: $650 + S&H
    Alot of you guys know that the 5 inch I-beam is a critical component to that @steadfastmfg #stance but what alot of you don't know is that these axles have been non existent for about the last year.... Until today. @ansonaxles and I have teamed up to get the 5 inch drop axles back on the market. We sold this last batch, and are taking pre-orders for the next round. $650 each. These are narrowed to 45 inches wide to really tuck those tires!

If you'd like to get on the list send an email to [email protected].

Attached Files:

2. Steadfast mfg

Steadfast mfg

I have started a second batch of Forged 5 inch Drop 45 inch wide axles. Perch Boss Center to Center: 34" (Use Narrow 29 1/4" Spring)
    Perch Boss Thickness: 2 1/4"

If you want one, I am suggesting you should pre order by contacting @laurelou55 (on Instagram) and She will get you on the list. This will be a limited run.

Lasallefever likes this.
  3. Steadfast mfg

Steadfast mfg

I have started a third batch of Forged 5 inch Drop 45 inch wide axles. Perch Boss Center to Center: 34" (Use Narrow 29 1/4" Spring)

If you want one, I am suggesting you should pre order by contacting @laurelou55 (on Instagram) and She will get you on the list. Thank you!

4. Steadfast mfg

Steadfast mfg

I have started a third batch of Forged 5 inch Drop 45 inch wide axles. Perch Boss Center to Center: 34" (Use Narrow 29 1/4" Spring)

If you want one, I am suggesting you should pre order by contacting @laurelou55 (on Instagram) and She will get you on the list. Thank you! $695 plus shipping. I have 5 unspoken for.