Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Texas hamb'ers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gearhead-DK, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Gearhead-DK

Gearhead-DK

I am in need of some Texan assistance :)

I have bought a car that is in Coleman TX and need it transported to the ports in Houston.
    Does anyone on this forum carry that kind of service or know of some that do?

I have searched and searched but it seems like a scary market, with lots of chances to get scammed by brokers and such, so I would rather deal with someone that is "known" to enthusiasts.

Reason for asking is, that I am in Denmark and have no possible way to really check this out myself.

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  2. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

I hope someone can help, but just for your information, Coleman is about six hours drive from Houston. Finding a non professional to take on that task is a big ask. Good luck.

Gearhead-DK likes this.
  3. Ben Delozier (T&A Transport) is a HAMBer and is down in the Austin area and a great guy. His HAMB name is benD. He is just usually pretty booked up too, but since he is in the area might be able to squeeze something like this in. His number is 417-818-0844 and email [email protected] if you want to try him. He would come highly recommended I suspect and is friends with many on here including me. :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021