Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Pretty good show on Youtube, Legendary Lead Sleds

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by Roothawg, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Roothawg

Roothawg

I am always surfing Youtube for cool hot rod and custom stuff. I stumbled onto My classic car TV covering a few lead sleds. Good stuff for the soul. It's just 15 minutes, but the wife and I dug it. Barris' personal Buick.

2. reverend-heat

reverend-heat
    from Germany

THX for sharing. Great iconic sleds.

Roothawg likes this.
  3. Thanks for sharing. Some good coverage of a couple kool and historic cars and something to help further the kustom agenda. :cool:

Roothawg likes this.
  4. 34Larry

34Larry

IMO My classic car TV with Dennis Gage sucks, sucks, sucks. Its not that he films some great cars and really great shows across the country, its that there is more advertising than cars, and he loves to emphasis gremlins, and junk crap cars of that type. Off beat stuff. It shows here at six AM on Saturday morning. For the longest time I watched it. It has gotten so bad I timed the intended subject material, against the off topic material, (advertising, product demo's etc.) and often there was slightly more time spent on off topic stuff.
    Thanks ROOTHAWG, for the post. It gives me chance to finally pitch a bitch about this show that could be so good, but isn't worth gettin out a bed for. I stopped months ago.:mad:!!!

Mopar Tony, Roothawg and rbrewer like this.

5. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for sharing the episode.

Roothawg likes this.
  6. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Watches it. Cool rides. But overall I do not like that guy's show either.

Roothawg likes this.
  7. Curt Six

Curt Six

They filmed another episode that featured the Pisano/Ogden/Mazza '41 Buick and a Westergard '41 Cadillac. It's so cool to see and hear those cars in motion.

TrailerTrashToo and steveb like this.
  8. Roothawg

Roothawg

I'm just glad he doesn't just cover purist's cars. He gets it. His show is kinda hokey at times, but I'm glad he filmed it.

Dos Cincos and guthriesmith like this.
  9. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

I did enjoy the one with the vw's that were done up to look cartoonish. Seen that one? Cool busses... Definitely not for the purist. I just find his delivery corny, but there's cool stuff from time to time. I also enjoyed the one with the mini size hot rods.