Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Rapid City car owner?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Racer29, Mar 17, 2021.

1. D9DF1F79-4ACA-4F3F-BB10-3A2A58456EE4.jpeg Found this pic in my garage last night. Any of you South Dakotans recall or know who owned it and where it is now? This was at the park where Harley Davidson used to be.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. 20210317_110636.jpg
    Was making my neck hurt

3. 1933_willys_77 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. The question is, WHY ?

210superair likes this.

5. That was around here about 20 years ago Kenny. I have not seen it since. It did pop up on a thread here and the thoughts were not real positive. May have been an Ebay thread when it was for sale?

6. I saw it at this show which was probably pre 2003. Just curious is all. I’m not crazy about it to say the least but I do like the engine choice.

7. Kind of resembles a flying bathtub.

8. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

In another thread today there was a video of a lead sled Merc and Buick. In it the fella says "at some point customs went too far and became cartoon like". That's what I personally see here. Opinions vary, which is the beauty of our hobby, but imho that's a waste of good parts. Hideous.

Tman likes this.
  9. I think I saw it on a cruise night around that time frame. I owned my place on 8th Street