Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1937 Lincoln Zephyr Dash

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Plowboy, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Plowboy

Plowboy

City: Cerro Gordo

State: Illinois
    Price: $2000
    1937 Lincoln Zephyr Dash. $2000 Shipped. Dash has been blasted, so you can see from the pics there are no surprises. Most of the ones that come up for sale are from rotted field cars that have the bottom rotted out. This is the dash out of the car that I built, I just ended up using a 39 dash instead.

I do not have a waterfall, but the side covers are included. You can get a fiberglass 37 waterfall on ebay for $200.

The glove box doors are from a 38/39 and there are some new pulls thrown in there as well. The doors are in excellent shape and hinges are intact.

Only one ashtray, the driver's side has a radio head in it. If you are going to put it in a hot rod, you are probably going to narrow it and take out the ashtrays anyway, or put your A/C vents there like I did on mine. I have included a spare ashtray retainer insert in case you want to run 2 ashtrays and can find another one.

The speedo isn't in that great of shape, the glass is missing and the needle is gone.
    I have no idea if the accessory gauges work. I just threw them in there with a couple of nuts to keep it all together. As you can see in the pics the gaskets have shrunk down so they will at least need cleaned up.

Look at the pics, what you see is what you get. $2000 shipped in lower 48.

Dash 1.jpg Dash 2.jpg Dash 3.jpg Dash 4.jpg Dash 5.jpg

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    Moriarity likes this.
  2. Plowboy

Plowboy

Had a couple questions about separating. I would like to keep it together, it is already boxed up ready to ship.
    I also have some other miscellaneous Zephyr parts. What do you need? No taillights though.

3. Plowboy

Plowboy

I can deliver to Custom Car Revival in Indy.