Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 41-48 Ford and Merc Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by nitrobrother, May 1, 2013.

1. VEDETTE

VEDETTE
    from FRANCE

How can a electric gas pump make so many damages? even the roof collapsed!?? :confused:

2. Oh, jeez, WB, that stinks big time - there were a lot of fumes floating around in there. That looked like a nice car. I hope you can take a deep breath, rub the watery bits out of your eyes, and start it over again.

3. Hombre

Hombre
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Man O Man , Sorry for your lose Hope you do indeed rebuild. It really sucks to lose a car in any way but like this really sucks, and that is coming from a guy who lost a car in a fire.

4. So sorry, I know you are disheartened. So much hard work and time.I hope the sheet metal didn't warp or work harden too much that you can't repair it.
    Did you have it insured?

5. Ah shit that sucks. If it wasn't for covid I'd fly down there and give you a hug. Take care.

6. I had to empty the Gas tank with a front mounted Fuel Sender which I needed to check so there were Gas cans through the shop, The Sender was ok so I refitted it, hooked up the external electric fuel pump, turned the key and no fuel, got back under it again to check the fuel pump and a couple of wires got connected, once spark and up it went, as there was fuel on the ground from emptying the tank and fuel on my shirt it just all erupted, including me , luckily all I got was a couple of blisters from putting my shirt out, by that time there were flames all over the place and it just went back from there , took the fire fighters three hours to put it all out., I will rebuild with a new chassis and a simpler approach .

7. Glad that you're okay...that last statement is the best news of all.

Thor1 and TrailerTrashToo like this.
  8. lucas1946merc

lucas1946merc

9. Sweet & Low

Sweet & Low

Damn bro. Your lucky you didn't loose your house. This could have been much worse.

10. lucas1946merc

lucas1946merc

How do you mean

11. Some stocker's OK? JW
    [​IMG]