Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1932 Pickup Barn Find

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by ratamahata, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Hey guys ... Maybe some of you have seen this project out there in the Hamb sometime ... For those who don't! I have this little video of this great find for you. The story tells us that the night caught us on the way away from the city and alone equipped with the cell phone flashlight in hand we went into an old farm barn, a tractor was resting placidly apparently, then looking to the side we found several Model A parts, They were indications that something we might find, Then we walked back and under a black blanket covered with dirt we discovered an old Y-Block V8 engine... But the best was yet to come ! Behind the engine and covered with a gray mesh cloth of those used to cover the sun, was the shape of what appeared to be a body ... To our amazement it was a 1932 Model B pickup body. A real Deuce, original Henry steel... Enjoy the video!!

2. panheadguy

panheadguy
    from S.E. WI

Bring it home?

ratamahata likes this.
  3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

did you get everything in barn?

ratamahata likes this.
  4. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

Whos Barn?

Drylake and ratamahata like this.

5. jaracer

jaracer

Lucky the farmer didn't shoot you.

mgtstumpy, Drylake and ratamahata like this.
  6. Of course, because they are mostly small towns and a lot of fields, with milking cows of the Holando breed that produce liters and liters of milk! Speaking of cars ... It is still possible to find some of them in these places! At least I don't lose hope!

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

7. Beanscoot

Beanscoot

What's a liter?

hotrodjack33 likes this.
  8. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

As I understand it you were trespassing on someone's property? I hope you didn't "borrow" anything from that barn as that would be theft and the HAMB does not endorse thieves.

mgtstumpy, Drylake and hotrodjack33 like this.
  9. Budget36

Budget36

Twice as much as a 1/2 liter;)

10. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Isn't that the stuff my cat takes a shit in?:eek:

VANDENPLAS, Fortunateson and Budget36 like this.
  11. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

No that's litTer. Later may be something you use to ignite something or when you try to make something have less mass like a drilled axle? LOL

12. grumpy65

grumpy65

33.814 US fluid ounces..............(pronounced "lee-ter ").

If your cat is shitting in liters, you had better get it to the vet, and have a good, hard think about what you are feeding it.....:confused::eek::D

13. There is no difference between liter or litre. Litre is used by all English speaking countries influenced by Europe or British English and Liter is preferred by American English.

14. Something really curious happened with this pickup, for several years I have stored it and waiting for an engine for it, until a Hemi 354 appeared from a truck, you know those with a very heavy gear distribution. At first I had it in the city and then when my grandfather died, they sold the property and I had to take it to my father-in-law's field! All the things in that shed belong to the family, that's why I put at the beginning that some already know it. The funny thing is that Barn Find went to the city but then returned to the country where he ever worked ... being that at that time almost everything was dirt and country streets.

15. Were you able to find where that music was coming from in that barn??:rolleyes:

ratamahata likes this.