Register now to get rid of these ads!

Don't want to clog up the forum with random posts just to reach 10, but...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by restoman1, Mar 6, 2021.

1. restoman1

restoman1

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  2. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Welcome to the HAMB. I wouldn't consider that a R**R**, which we don't talk about around here. R**R**s are not traditional. Sure, some people like them, but we do not discuss them on the HAMB.
    I just gave my '57 2dr HT Belair to my sister for her and her husband to have fun with. It's rough and needs some work, but it is drivable. We still have the Wife's '57 Nomad.
    Enjoy the HAMB and you will get your posts before you know it just by participating in the conversations (threads). Ron

Unique Rustorations likes this.
  3. Refreshing to read a well written intro, Heck it's refreshing to see someone post a introduction.

Welcome to the Hamb, as another member pointed out we don't use the rodent rod term here and your chevy don't look like one to me.

Welcome to the site. HRP

4. 55 Ford Gasser

55 Ford Gasser

Not a junker either. Personally, I would call it a "Hot Rod" that's driven and used to have fun with. At a car show, you will probably have more people around yours than one that is perfectly restored. The '57 I gave my sister got top 35 once when a very nice restored '57 next to me got nothing. I had my '57 looking like an old gasser/drag car. It was a rough car but drew a lot of interest. Cars like yours get driven, restored cars stay in the garage. IMHO. Ron

lothiandon1940 likes this.

5. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Rat-rod my ass.
    Welcome to the hamb.
    Cool old Hotrod that looks like it came out of the 60’s.

6. Hey Ed, how about an update? Your 210 is a survivor. Hope the big block is coming along.

lothiandon1940 likes this.