Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Macro Machine's Boat Tail Speedster project

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jakespeed63, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Hey Fellas, Am I the only one following this fantastic build, over on the ole youTube??
    Posted one of his other videos, a few weeks ago. This one, shows a few great ideas, for fabbing up floor braces and floor pans. For a young, guy, he has some mad skills. If y'all don't mind, gonna continue to post other updates. Truly worth watching, to get ideas. Between FB, YT and IG seems the Gen X'rs don't use this platform as much.
    (23) Fabricating Aluminum Floor Pans | Homemade Boat-tail Speedster Pt. 46 - YouTube

Thommyknocker, jim32 and Randall like this.
  2. Belle53

Belle53

i have been following him on this build, and he has also done some cool OT stuff

i am very impressed with this young man

jakespeed63 likes this.
  3. RAK

RAK

I follow, very talented young man....

jakespeed63 likes this.
  4. lake_harley

lake_harley

I've seen several of his videos. One in particular I watched recently was making an engine to transmission swap adapter. I would have taken an ever so slightly different approach on a couple points but overall he's quite logical at how he goes about things. He gets things done! His shop is pretty well equipped but does a lot of things with equipment pretty common to a lot of shops and makes up for the rest in ingenuity.

Lynn

5. goldmountain

goldmountain

Another guy to watch on Youtube is Allen Millyard. His motorcycle projects are amazing.

Kume and Randall like this.
  6. Aaron D.

Aaron D.

He is a talented young man that's for sure.

7. studebakerjoe

studebakerjoe

@goldmountain and he is so matter of fact about everything, like when he just built his own carburetor.

Kume and jakespeed63 like this.
  8. charleyw likes this.