Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Eric Clapton's 1949 Shoebox

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Feb 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fegsta

fegsta

Jeff left the road on his way home from visiting Eric on the twisty roads. I think I saw this on one of the interviews on u tube.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

Saw the shoebox & truck at GNRS in Brizio's booth a few years back. Can't remember which was first or years I saw them. Pictures do not do them justice.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. GeeRam

GeeRam

I always pop into Brizio's when over in the Bay Area when over visiting my oldest friend, who has lived in NorCal for nearly 20 years now.
    On one of those visits many years ago, they were putting the finishing touches to the baby blue 32 roadster they built for Eric, and Dave C was taken aback when I casually mentioned that one of my uncle's used to know Eric very well back in the day, as he was involved in the production of Cream's first album.....and later on after Cream split, my uncle became Ginger Baker's manager. I met Ginger many times back in the late 70's when I was still in high school.

fegsta likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.