Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMBers you would enjoy meeting in person.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lothiandon1940, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Maybe.....

2. Well......I met @Lloyd's paint & glass, and it was over rated! Just kidding Lloyd and his lovely bride are real good people. I hesitate to name names but there are numerous HAMBers i would like to meet.Others i respect but i wonder if we would really get along. Our awesome country is just too big for all of us to actually get together. Edit: our awesome WORLD is just too big for us to all meet

3. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's funny @scotty t , I'm counting on the "bigness" of the country to keep @Lloyd's paint & glass at a distance:eek::D

4. You wish sweet cheeks! I'm gonna go get scotty, stop for beer, and we're coming to your place fishing! I'll bring cigars :D;)

5. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Lloyd. The ice is gone and the river is up...we can fish right off the deck:D
    Oh yeah, don't forget to bring plenty of bail money:eek:
    zzzdek.jpg

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
  6. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Also, I'll invite the neighbors over and we 'll do some "NY style, late night, spotlight Carp shootin"

7. Hell Jack, if i lived there I'd never get anything done! Lol

8. Truckedup

Truckedup

The only guy here I have met is Cosmo49. Good conversations several times.
    The late Bluto, talked to him alot on the phone but never in person. Jim could be an arrogant dick and we argued. Jim was also a warm person and great stories. of his experiences. I miss him, see you soon....

Porknbeaner for sure, and I will bring bail money....

9. I want to meet these two guys, but first I need to save up bail money.:D:eek: 342169.jpg 346389.jpg

10. loudbang

loudbang

11. ramblin dan

ramblin dan

I would be happy to meet anyone of you fellows who would care to pay my bail.

12. You're welcome at my place anytime Don! I'd love to meet you too!

13. CNC-Dude

CNC-Dude

14. That's funny...I remember when everybody thought you and I were gonna get in a fight, at the GNRS, haha. Then we met and you signed my HAMB banner. Rumors....

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  15. I was excited to meet BobK at Bonneville, and met FlattopBob there too. The other two I wanted to meet were John Denich and Dean Lowe, cause of their knowledge of Hotrods and Customs. Haven't met Dean yet....I set up CAMP HAMB, by the GNRS swapmeet, and had a couple hundred sign the HAMB banners, over the years.

16. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh Boy...Don, Lloyd and me? Talk about a recipe for BIG FUN:D
    I don't know if any amount of bail money would be enough though...
    I forsee 3 guys in county supplied orange jumpsuits picking up garbage along highways.:eek:

17. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

18. I'm on the banner.:)

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  19. Enjoying a day in the Sun.:D:eek: xxx5.jpg

20. LOU WELLS

LOU WELLS
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from IDAHO

I Would Like To Do Some Bench Racing With DDDenny And Test The Hinges On Mom Denny's Gate...

21. Oh hell no, ain't playing that game again. Last time I met someone from the internet I was expecting a hot 28 year old dame ... 'she' was really just a 67 year old man sitting in front of his computer, wearing a bra and panties. Yuck. Did make a great breakfast though ;)

22. ^^^^That's friggin' hilarious!^^^^^.....:D:):D:):D:):D:D..;)

23. trollst

trollst

Yeah, I wanted to meet several of the guys in life I looked up to, specially in the car building biz, some I met, a couple shocked me at how little they actually knew, but what great salesmen they were and how good at selling themselves they were. One in particular, my friend bought a ready made model a frame from this "builder", we had to modify the crap out of it just to make it work.
    I'd like to meet some of the real "characters" on here at a place like bonneville so I could remember what a great time we had.

24. Oh my!

25. You told me that you had a good time! But you never called! That wasn't gravy by the way :p

26. bowie

bowie
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I ain’t namn’ names... there is just to many kool kats to list...

lothiandon1940 and loudbang like this.
  27. Alchemy, Squirrel and KiwiKev. Of course Bruce Lancaster and Bluto but I’m a little late for them. RIP.

lothiandon1940, loudbang and Paul like this.
  28. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't think it would be all that bad...I here Lloyd has a good recipe for jailhouse "toilet wine":eek:

The good news is...I think we have next years Christmas card:D

29. hotrodjack33

hotrodjack33
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

WTF...you cheating whore...spreading your gravy all over town...we're finished:mad:

30. Lmao! You ain't right my brother!

lothiandon1940 likes this.