Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 47 plymouth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by joel torres, Mar 27, 2009.

1. joel torres

joel torres

Trees are all gone. Woohoo. After a big purchase in a couple of weeks I'm going to have the stump grinder wipe out what's in the way. Then get my buddy over for some concrete planning. Just did a new 10' counter and cabinet in the back of the garage. And just need to put up my posters on the wall for inspiration. I am feeling so motivated I'm looking to get a car port and blast the body all in one shot and re shoot the epoxy but the driveway is first. I can't wait.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. n847

n847

Awesome!

3. plym49

plym49
    from Earth

Sounds like a plan. Hopefully the weather will be just right for concrete and painting.

4. koolkemp

koolkemp

Hi Joel ! Glad to see you are back at things! I know what you mean life's been keeping me away from my 47 but I've got a long winter of free time coming up! Keep at it eh !

5. joel torres

joel torres

Hi everyone im back and i hope everyone is safe and healthy i miss you all. I took a long break as life got really hard and i went thru ups and downs but mostly downs.
    Im back on track with some road bumps ahead, i might have added a project in between but i am still qorking on 47.
    Currently the 47 is on a rotisserie and hopefully this summer all welding will be done. Going to post progress pics in order.

Attached Files:

j hansen and RodStRace like this.
  6. joel torres

joel torres

Oh i forgot to show the new toy, i will be getting it road ready asap i need to upgrade the front brakes to disk as well as update with my new efi motor i have for it.

Attached Files:

7. RodStRace

RodStRace

Great to see you back, dude! :D

joel torres likes this.
  8. goldmountain

goldmountain

I just discovered this thread since I wasn't here back when it ran. Quite inspirational. My '47 Plymouth has basically sat in the garage untouched since 1996. Hope to get back to it after I finish these other cars that seem to have jumped the queue.

joel torres likes this.
  9. Ford52PU

Ford52PU
    from PA

good to see you back!! Often wondered what happened. Glad your doing ok.

joel torres likes this.
  10. kbuhagiar

kbuhagiar

Keep the faith, Joel! I like the 66 as well!

joel torres likes this.
  11. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

Good God he's still alive! Mopar to ya.....lol.

joel torres likes this.
  12. joel torres

joel torres

Thanks i am looking forward to getting stuff done

13. joel torres

joel torres

Sup guys. Been gearing up to work on the plymouth real soon. First doing some work on the other side chick shes not traditional so i wont post it here but heres a link to see it.

Im getting ready to start welding both cars up so im really excited. Hope everyone is good.