Register now to get rid of these ads!

Got my tires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by titus, Feb 7, 2004.

1. titus

titus

I got my wheel and tire combo figured out and called up coker and ordered em, ooofta anothe blow to the pocket book! owe well they look great, they are the firestone blackwalls 700-16 and 500/525-16 mounted on stock ford 16x4 wheels with 46 caps and smooth trim rings.

Attached Files:

2. titus

titus

i started putting a front end togethr for it, you can barely see it below the 32, it consists of a 32 heavy (dropped in the fixture) axle, a posies superslide spring, speedyway shackles and perches and a set of split 40 bones, and 37-41 spindles and 40 juice brakes, and normal drums

we also got some work done on stylindylans model A tudor, we got the motor and trans mounted in the chssis, and plan to get more work done on it due to the cash flow from the sale of his 65 fairlane! it helps when you cant by stuff you need to keep going on a project, heres some pics

Attached Files:

3. titus

titus

another

Attached Files:

4. titus

titus

heres the last one

Attached Files:

5. great stuff. Are you guys gonna drop the axle under Stylindylans car too?
    Gotta say, the dual quads on a tunnelram kinda don't go with the otherwise traditional theme of the sedan but it should go like stink!

6. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

I gotta git some o them tires too. Just not ready to take the financial plunge, yet. That a-sedan looks killer.

Hey, how much is that coupe chopped?

7. scoop

scoop

Titus did ya get your package yet??The tires look good.You shoulda seen all the idiots in the ditch on the way home Sun. it was kinda funny. Should buy a tow truck cruise up and 35W when the weather is bad,you could make a fortune!!!!

8. Mutt

Mutt

[ QUOTE ]
    Gotta say, the dual quads on a tunnelram kinda don't go with the otherwise traditional theme of the sedan but it should go like stink!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh, Rocky - that's one of those traditional 6-71 tunnel rams. [​IMG]

9. Tuck

Tuck
    Tech Editor
    from MINNESOTA
    1. Early Hemi Tech

HELLFIRE

Tuck

10. Stevie D

Stevie D

Titus said he got his package.

671 blowers have been around for a long time

and the two fours is just whats on there for now, whatch for 6-2s!

11. StylinDylan

StylinDylan

FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL I COME.

Ok I finally got on here, but I feel like a jackass emailing Ryan everytime I want to login. I wish i could remember my password. anyways.
    I just got back from duluth with eric and matt. It was a great trip of rocking out to old metallica and metalcore shit that I acted to like. Duluth blows. sorry thor.

Titus I have monday off so i will call "dale" and see if i can pick those spindles up. I'll ask him if it'll fit in my car.

Steve, tomorrow at school, or sometime this week I am making the coil spring mounts. I'll make some for you too. Maybe i'll have to get 8 carbs just to out carb the T.! just kidding you and titus know what it's really powered by, just don't tell everyone.

HA!
    And no I don't fuck guys.
    Later
    Dylan

12. Stevie D

Stevie D

Thanks man.You mean cad didn't have the disk i burned for him playing i'm hurt.So how many girls phone numbers did you get up there. Man if you didn't get any i'm going have to show you how to style your pomp like mine

13. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Got any pictures of the channel work on that Tudor!

14. StylinDylan

StylinDylan

Nope the girls were scared of us! Although we didn't see too many anyways. We saw some driving but eric's buick doesn't attract them like the fairlane did! ok so i didn't get any girls with the failane either. This is my last chance with the ladies! And rememeber eric likes boys anyhow.

15. tommybartlett

tommybartlett

i like boys, and frightening house of donut employees. [​IMG]

16. StylinDylan

StylinDylan

I'm glad to see you came around. clean start right? ha ha

17. Stevie D

Stevie D

What do you mean this is the last chance with the ladies your still a pup now remember the thing to do now is work on the A. And you know what i think you should do what titus said enter your car at the GSTA show

18. StylinDylan

StylinDylan

Yes I will submit my car in the show. it looks like it might be kinda selective with the cars though. the poster says "quality not quanity" . the question is what quality in their minds.

Dylan