Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Mart's update: 2021 No7. Ol' 59 Flatty Project Pt. 23. Top end Tidy Up. Base Motor Dunski.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mart, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Mart

Mart

Hello. Welcome to Mart's Garage. This week will feature a milestone in the progress on the Ol' 59 Flatty. Hey, get this. The motor is done! Watch as I get the top end all buttoned up. I skim the heads, something I didn't think I would be able to do, and get those fitted. I modify an intake manifold and get that in place. Finally I give the old thing a coat of paint despite the cold weather. So that is the Old 59 flatty fully up to date. Next steps will be to prepare a suitable transmission. Videos are underway on that. Then water pumps. Another video there. Those items will allow the motor to be fitted to the 32. Once fitted, I can work towards preparing all the ancillaries to make it run. So plenty to come from Mart's Garage. I'm having fun doing this build, hopefully you can have fun watching. Take care and I'll catch you next time. Cheers!. Mart.

2. Jack Rice

Jack Rice
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Mart, I'm enjoying your progress on the 32 sedan.

3. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Enjoyed the video Mart.

4. Mart

Mart

Thanks Jack, thanks Kan.

5. HarryT

HarryT
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks Mart. Always interesting videos.
    Jim

6. Mart

Mart

Thanks Jim. Glad you are finding the videos interesting.