Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Doug Nash 5 speed and Long V gate shifter

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by Hackman, Nov 30, 2020.

1. City: Butte

State: Montana
    Price: 3000
    IMG_3166.jpg IMG_3167.jpg IMG_1631.jpg
    So I have a Ram "Long style" pressure plate, Cintered iron disk. Hays billet 168 tooth flywheel, all the hardware, the trans and shifter. $3400. This is a deal guys. Nice parts. No junkFor sale is a Doug Nash (Richmond 4 + 1) that is pro shifted, fresh, full of Royal Purple and ready to go into your gasser project. I ran this trans in my tube chassis 64 Nova and had zero issues. All parts from Liberty. Long V gate that is set up perfect on this trans. I pulled car apart for winter going over and ended up selling it as a roller. 2 - 1/8 mile passes on it since freshened. Nice trans and a super fair price. I have video of this trans in action upon request. Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    1Nimrod, willsullivan and MR CLEAN like this.
  2. Bump. Super nice trans guys. Really fair price for everything.

3. Bump. You won't find one in this condition with the shifter for cheaper. I have video of this trans in action upon request.

4. Bump. Reasonable offers?

5. Bump. Have had interest but no bite. Lets talk reasonable offers.

6. Lots of interest. Make me a offer, I have the Ram pressure plate, sintered iron disk and billet flywheel I had in the car. Ill lake a deal on everything.

7. 3500 for everything! That is wacky cheap!!!

jungle_josh likes this.
  8. So I have a Ram "Long style" pressure plate, Cintered iron disk. Hays billet 168 tooth flywheel, all the hardware, the trans and shifter. $3400. This is a deal guys. Nice parts. No junk. Pics upon request.

Thanks
    BH

9. Make me an offer. This is a great deal.

10. Bump. Lots of interest.

11. Sold local. Thanks HAMB