Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Great Service

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Mike Colemire, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Mike Colemire

Mike Colemire

With all the shipping problems that everyone has had with this covid crap, took me 3 weeks to get a Holley carb kit, I want to give a shout out to Quick Performance. I've always had good service from them and their prices and shipping cost was always great but I ordered a trans yoke and a conversion U joint yesterday evening and got them this afternoon.

2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Thanks for a positive review. I will add to my list of potential people/places I would like to deal with.

fauj and mad mikey like this.
  3. Mike Colemire

Mike Colemire

I use 8.8 explorer rear ends and build chevies every so often, you can't beat the prices and he uses all good parts, no junk.

loudbang likes this.
  4. wackdaddy

wackdaddy

I cast a vote in Quick's direction as well. They built the centre section for my 9 inch and it is a 10 all the way. They do business the old school way and deliver what they advertise. The receipt was even hand written ... not some computer generated shit!

5. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

Snyder's has gotten me parts in less than 24 hours... i go there first...

loudbang, 5window and 31Apickup like this.
  6. 5window

5window

A second for Snyder's, but there are really two parts to the issue. One is how quickly the business ships the parts. The second is how long it takes the shipper to deliver. Out of the control with whatever business you choose.

loudbang likes this.
  7. Quick's are quick.

loudbang likes this.
  8. sdroadster

sdroadster

I vote for Battery Cables USA. I bought a 66" battery cable with ends swedged on, and shipped to California for $30.00 They ship the same day as the order.

9. lcfman

lcfman
    from tn

Hard to beat Summit quick shipping, easy returns. I can order something before noon and its here the next day.

Just Gary likes this.
  10. We stopped at Summit Racing in Arlington last week. I noticed UPS was across the street and FedEx was next door. I'm sure that helps on deliveries a bit!

11. 1935ply

1935ply
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from peyton,co
    1. H.A.M.B. Chapel

I use summit, speedway and quick performance. Good service, fast shipping and no hassle returns to speedway and summit. Never have had to return anything to quick performance.