Register now to get rid of these ads!

Concord,NH?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 5window, Jul 25, 2006.

1. 5window

5window

I'm going to be in Concord,New Hampshire the second weekend of August visiting my Aunt Stella (doesn't everyone have an Aunt Stella?). Mine has a cool, original '65 Mustang.

Any shows,cruise-ins, junkyards, car stuff anyone know about I shouldn't miss? Thanks.

2. 5window

5window

3. HolyHandGrenade

HolyHandGrenade

New England Dragway is in Epping about a half an hour from Concord. They have something going on every weekend and a "street night" every wed. and Fri.

4. Backyard Bomber

Backyard Bomber
    from Concord,NH

I live in Concord. Not much going on, couple of cruise nights. There's a few of us around the area.

5. 5window

5window

Thanks -you guys know about the weird truck museum out in Henniker,or maybe Hillsboro,I forget? It's a bunch of old chain driven Macks and was pretty neat 10 years ago with people from all over the globe signing the guest book. Mostly trucks in various conditions set out in a field-fun to visit. I understand from a friend who's a teacher in the school there that it is still going on. Got to check it out again.