Register now to get rid of these ads!

What the HELL does your HAMB name mean?!?!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 58Chev

58Chev

cuz I own a 58 Chev :rolleyes:

2. Domn8r

Domn8r
    from Helena, MO

It's what I called my Harley Screaming Eagle when I had it

3. gruene machine

gruene machine
    from austin

I had one too many cold beers at GRUENE HALL in gruene and was ask to leave. so i told them what ever 10 foot tall and bullet proof drunk would you can,t make me do shit im a machine.But that was many years ago.Im not that guy any more..

4. My name on here is meant to simply sound like another word.. ..cause I'm a big perv.

Definition for Cunnilingus: Cunnilingus is a form of oral sex involving mouth contact with the vagina. The term cunnilingus comes from an alternative Latin word for vulva (external female genitals), cunnus, and from the Latin word for licking, lingere. In cunnilingus, the labia, the clitoris and/or the vaginal area are licked, kissed or gently sucked.

5. Needed a goofy, 40s,50s`ish' sounding nick-name for a country boy sitting in his Highboy Rdstr. Jigger popped in my head, he looks like a jigger to me so it stuck. Then I join this forum and Damn if they don't ask for a name, I froze,..... "They can't know my real name!----- `JIGGER!!!'.....

So I'm a shot glass or a happy little Irish dance,... I d'know!

I'll get the picture up on the art show but I'm too stupid to figure out howto make these forum friendly files outa my stuff. I have no experience in this area. Enough!

6. No cryptic meaning....Hillbillyhollywood1969:cool: has been my e-mail as long as I've had one... and Hillbilly Hotrod seemed shorter when I was tryin to come up with a screen name for the HAMB...

7. mine has to do with the munsters, "1313 mockingbird lane"
    horrorshow:........live shockfest from back in the day, "when girls were grabbed from crowd!"real" deadpeople walkedand spooks were in the shadows
    lurking! a traveling shockshow

....sorry

8. Neil

Neil

same as you kirk, i'm Neil and I got in early

9. (Killer-D) My name is Darin and my pinstriping custom paint business name is Killer Designs.

10. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

Who You Talkin To Ese Dont You Know Im Loco.

11. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

12. Ol'Sarge

Ol'Sarge

Ol'Sarge
    I am a retired Staff Sergeant from the US Army. I retired three years ago.
    I still work for the Army as a sillyvilian.
    I am "only" 40 but on an Army post as a "retard" that is old.

13. PAPASMURF

PAPASMURF

Single Poppa, Had blue hair back in the day... Hair changed the name didn't

14. HOT40ROD

HOT40ROD
    from Easton, Pa

I use to build alot of 1940 Ford Pickups. also did some coupes and sedans

15. Carpet Bomber

Carpet Bomber
    from Minnesota

16. Snipe

Snipe

Retired Navy. A SNIPE in the Navy operates and/or fixes engineering machinery. We're the guys who work below decks and keep the ship going. As opposed to "deck apes", twidjits (electronics), stew burners (cooks), skivy wavers (signalman), etc. etc.

17. Chopper Demon

Chopper Demon

All the bikes I've built have always seemed to have this real evil and aggresive look to them and all my friends said i must be demonic so.....

18. mobile chicane

mobile chicane

"a : an obstacle on a racecourse b : a series of tight turns in opposite directions in an otherwise straight stretch of a road-racing course"

From my road racing. When there are multiple groups within a race, the bigger displacement cars can whip by me like i am standing still. When i catch them under braking there is no sense in passing them back as we just keep repeating the game until there is a long enough straight for them to put distance between us.

19. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

20. Retro61

Retro61

I dig the Retro lifestyle, and was born in '61 !

21. Sawracer

Sawracer
    from socal

I race chainsaws. Hence Sawracer. I got a major love affair with sixties mcculloch kart engines. I built the chainsaw with a Mac kart engine and I am restoring a Mac kart too. My only other internet alter ego is GoBrdGo, The license plate on my 70 Trans Am.

22. I own a '51 Henry J (HJ) and if you saw it you would think only a maniac would admit owning that piece of crap. Hence (HJmaniac) aka HJ-57 Mike K.

HJ-57 because it is like H.J. Heinz (made from 57 varieties) or a real mixed-breed. It is HJ bodywork grafted on a '74 Pontiac Ventura with the Poncho interior and hacked Poncho dash. '56 Dodge tailights, Rambler sideview mirror, First generation Corvair front bumper, '60's molded F/G front clip with teardrop scoop, and many misc unidentified sourced parts.

And because it is too confusing to go by Mike on a forum.

23. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

What's say we move this monster to the intro page and stickey it...

It's getting a little annoying on the main forum.

24. oaktree

oaktree

oaktree

Because there are few native trees where I live in the desert. There are also few traditional hotrodders.

25. 21tat

21tat

Own a tattoo shop in Vegas. Studio 21 Tattoo. Seems like it fits.

26. the dog gets the paper from the mail box every day, down and back our long drive way on his own .. heat . cold. snow .rain. only a occaisonal squirrel or rabbit distracts him..

Faithful and diligent - leaves the crappy inserts in the puddles sometimes!
    otherwise he is a foot rest by the computer.

paperdog

27. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

Crash was my nickname in high school earned after I hit the back of a friend's 1968 Chevy wagon with the 1969 Olds 98 while I was watching the town cop in the mirror one Saturday night and one week later almost to the minute I turned around in the ditch by the football field and hit a culvert with Dad's 1970 Ford F250 4X4.

Farmer, I live on the same farm that I grew up on just at the other end of it.

Crashfarmer

Attached Files:

28. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

has there been a thread thats reached a 1000 post???man this thing has been around for a long time!!!kool:)

29. bluebrian

bluebrian
    from dallas

Lets get to 1000.

Im not sure if I already posted but ill do it again.

My name is Brian and i like the color blue. Simple enough.

30. squirrell451

squirrell451
    from Sacramento

My nickname plus my old bands name..local 451

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.