Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by daylatedollarshort, Jan 6, 2021.

1. I have been lurking on the hamb for years, and enjoying it. I have come to the realization that I have to build some street cred so to speak, if I ever want to utilize the many benefits of the hamb. I live in Canada in the shadow of Detroit. I bought my first vehicle a 1950 ford 1/2 ton f47 pickup when I was 13 with money I earned on our family farm picking tomatoes . Drove it to high school, still have it, it is in my avatar. Love the hobby and am greatfull for those that are willing to share so freely. Typically I am drawn to original bodied cars and am often guilty of liking the before picture better than the finished product. Have at least a half dozen projects around, but having been a livestock farmer, I often say they don’t eat and they don’t die so they are a better investment than cattle. Hope to be able to follow the rules and enjoy my time here.

210superair and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. Welcome to the show. Enjoy your HAMBtime............Don.

3. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

Welcome from Wisconsin!:)

4. Unique Rustorations

Unique Rustorations

Welcome from Indiana! How bout some pics of the H.A.M.B. friendly projects? Regards, Randy

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

5. Welcome from Germany! :)

6. Larry Goebel

Larry Goebel
    from michigan

Welcome from Detroit !

7. 210superair

210superair
    from Michigan

Welcome!

They eat and die alright, lol. Maybe not as fast as cows. They eat money, and shit problems... Then they die.

daylatedollarshort likes this.
  8. 65tt

65tt

welcome new my self

9. Larry Goebel

Larry Goebel
    from michigan

Welcome my self