Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Upgrading windows on a '48 Ponty.

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Jeff53, Jan 1, 2021.

1. fordflambe

fordflambe

OK, here you go...........I can do your research for you or show you where you can find the information you are looking for............so with that said, go here..............Google "OldCarManualProject"

1929 - 1954 Chevrolet Master Parts & Accessories Catalog (oldcarmanualproject.com)

And take time to learn how to read the factory parts manual. Everything including part numbers is included in this link. Use the index to get you in the general area, then begin narrowing your search by looking for section number. They are in numerical order. Also take time to look at the illustrations (links at bottom of some of the indexes).

Happy Learning!

Jeff53 likes this.
  2. Jeff53

Jeff53

He's in. The other day he was just thinking-- Now what tools do I need to put in arms reach, so I don't have to get back up? and If I put that on rollers- that will be easy to move and won't so hard to lift. ( It was only a door that kid had moved a hundred times when it didn't seem so heavy.

3. Jeff53

Jeff53

Thanks- it looks a lot better than the manual that just came-" Genuine Chevrolet Interchangeable Parts- Buick-Oldsmobile -Pontiac 1929-1952.. For those that plan on ordering this book- be forewarned- It's not really indexed or have a "Table Of Content" and there are no illustrations- It may be pretty good for someone familiar and already has the part number and correct name- but it's only guess work. It has a column for the year- then a column for the description , then a column for what years and models it fits.