Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest HAMB member in need. Bumper stickers for Ben

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nailhead Jason, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

$150, and please folks, don't let me win this for a measly $150.00!

Sent from my LG-H820 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. trikejunkie

trikejunkie
    from Scotland

3. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. chryslerfan55 likes this.
  5. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

Nailhead Jason, Joe Blow and Budget36 like this.
  6. Now we’re cooking!! @Ancient Iron has it at $350!!!! Who’s next

chryslerfan55 and Joe Blow like this.
  7. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new years good luck bidders stay safe 20201211_110633.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55, Joe Blow and Budget36 like this.
  8. Only today and tomorrow people!!!

Joe Blow likes this.
  9. Plus @Tim has stepped up and offered another topper for second place with seconds places bid donated as well!!!

10. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

Come on, folks, and thank you @Tim, for your generosity. Under no circumstances am I allowed to win either topper for a stinkin' 350 bucks. Help out a fellow Hamber here, and I don't mean me. This is for a good kid with a great future ahead of him once he beats this damn cancer and he is well on his way. And every dollar helps so let's make sure I don't win either of these...

chryslerfan55, Budget36, Tim and 2 others like this.
  11. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

12. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

Come on, people! I am still in second place and will win a topper unless you act fast! Bid now before it's too late!

Sent from my LG-V930 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 and Budget36 like this.
  13. Only about and hour left!!! Come on who’s got a bid???!!!

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  14. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

You heard Nailhead! Let's bid, folks, a great cause. If you need to, go back to the very first post which explains why your bid is so important.

Do not let me win a topper! Ante up, be generous and help out a fellow Hamber in need.

15. Well it looks like @gimpyshotrods has first at $400 and @Ancient Iron has second at $350. Thank you guys for your generosity. Please DM me if you have any questions.

there will be other items coming up to auction off. Stay tuned!!!

16. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I rounded up to $525, for good measure.

5window, Ancient Iron, Tim and 5 others like this.
  17. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

Ancient Iron send me your address and as soon as I hear that you have paid I’ll send it your way :)

18. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

Tim, thanks again for your generosity, but I would ask you to keep it for another auction for Ben. Truly appreciate it, and your assistance in helping to raise funds is sincerely appreciated by all!

19. Guys i gotta say this has been great! between the first and second auction because of the great guys on here we have raised $1600.00 bucks to help towards Bens Medical Bills via his Go-Fund-Me page. Plus thanks to @Ancient Iron and @Tim we have one more to auction off!! lets see if we can get a little more to help Ben out!

lets Run this one till Jan 6th 2021 at 10Pm EST

I'll start the bidding off at $100!

20. A HUGE THANKS TO @gimpyshotrods for his extremely generous donation! Thank you so much for all the support. It appreciated beyond words. Its nice to know in this crazy world that we are in now, that hotrodders are still helping out of hotrodders. Thank you all who have participated. lets get this one going again!!!

21. Anyone???? Come on somebody’s out there that wants to bid on this!!!

22. engine138

engine138
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Commack NY

Just donated for Ben and tag topper on the way to its new owner

Sent from my SM-G973U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

23. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

Come on, folks, start the new year off right. Do yourself and a fellow Hamber in need a favor and bid on this!

There are some incredible people that have already donated or bid on these toppers. Join them, will do your heart some good and help Ben pay off some hospital bills at the same time.

24. Come on guys!!! Nobody else wants a tag topper?????

25. No one????? Come on this ends tomorrow night. Help a hit rodder out!!!!

26. Ancient Iron

Ancient Iron

Come on, people. Your bids for this topper help Ben pay a pile of medical bills which were a result of his cancer treatments. If you need background, go all the way back to the first post for details.

Ben is a great person well on his way to defeating his cancer, and we have had some great support amongst the HAMB community. Let's continue to show our support, and you could get a tag topper for your efforts.

Thanks to all of you who have helped with bids and donations to Ben's go fund me page. Let's keep this going!!!

27. Well I was the only one to bid on this last go around but we are not done yet!! I’ll be donating to the go fund me for my bid of $100, but we have a née deal on the table!!

28. As a bunch of you know, our good buddy @hotrodderhaag is currently battling cancer. As a result he has not been able to work for a long time. He’s a strong SOB and doing great with treatment thus far. So @hotdam and I talked it over and came up with these bumper stickers to help Benny out. They are a direct quote that we have heard from Ben more than once. So we are offering these bumper stickers for $10 each shipped to your door. All of the money generated from the sales of these bumper stickers will go directly to Ben for what ever he needs, household bills, lunch, y block valve cover gaskets whatever he needs to use it for. These are a limited run so jump on it. I mean what’s 10 bucks really? Help a bro out and get a cool sticker. Put it on your truck, your shop door, your fridge, your neighbors door, the stop sign at the end of the street. Wherever you want. Be the envy of your friends. All payments are done in paypal friends and family only. Just put your name and address in the message and I will get it shipped right out to you. Send $10 to [email protected] on pay pal Thanks for the support.
    DB82DBA8-9105-4745-A9D6-62B185529338.jpeg

29. I ordered a couple, but just wanted to tell you that you're a good man and a good friend for what you're doing here Jason. A lot of people turn their back when the going gets tough, but you're stepping to the plate.

30. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Bump! stickers! excellent idea. Come on guys grab a few for the toolbox or neighbors mailbox!