Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Early T roadster from WA- where is it now?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hammeredt, Jan 3, 2021.

1. hammeredt

hammeredt

Anyone know more about or where this killer roadster ended up? As I recall these pics were from a washington State swap meet. I want to say, circa 2004.

IMG_20210103_224145_256.jpg IMG_20210103_224141_698.jpg

2. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't remember seeing the car at any time and think those are the first photos I have seen of it.
    There wasn't an old plate on it to tell what county it had been registered in in it's day either.
    I'm going to say that was at the Puyallup fair grounds and the T was sitting at the front of the large show arena building. You look South south east from that spot looking over the top of the Fair Museum bulding towards South hill.

One cool looking car that I hope found a good home that respected it's build.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. rusty valley

rusty valley

bad ass! be fun to see it today

4. miker98038

miker98038
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

5. moses

moses

i found & dug this car on a old farm in Burien wa. took it to puyallup swap meet to reveil it then months later sold to a feller in fife wa. had some history on it from kansas or nebraska a guy built it then went to war was sitting on a narrowed and shortened duece frame flathead and 3 speed was really a kool piece of craftsmanship ..i totally forgot about this ..i will now be on a mission to hunt it down again if the feller i sold it to still lives there ...thanx for the memories.... Jeffrey

6. moses

moses

and thats me standing there in the black coat..i was much younger back then..lol

7. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

You can't hide from anyone in this bunch. I parked my 48 across from where you had the T sitting at Goodguys a time or two in the 80's. Before I figured out that the guys way out back were having more fun.

chryslerfan55 and catdad49 like this.
  8. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

9. hammeredt

hammeredt

@moses What an amazing find. I cant imagine unearthing such a cool piece of history. Good luck on your search. I'd love to see what it looks like today (I hope not much different from what it looked like then).

Judging by the rear shock mounts and gauge cluster, it was a really well conceived and unique build.