Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Anyone in San Luis Obispo Ca,that could pick and hold some wheels for me.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by iwanaflattie, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Hello hambers.
    Im needing a fellow hammer that could pick some heavy wheels with tires from a guy in San Luis Obispo Ca then has the space to hold them for me while arrange pick up when I get a brake from school?
    I am willing to pay/trade parts for the effort..
    Thanks again.

2. Better for the morning crew

3. BTTT for the afternoon shift.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. Thank you

5. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

6. Describe “heavy wheels “ to me.

51 mercules and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. Thanks guys..
    They are 17.5 chevy wheels with tires on them 5 of them

8. I have a place you can stash them but I can’t unload them. I’m an old fella with arthritis. Don’t know if that’s helpful.

9. Thank you for the offer..im thinking of driving there Saturday night/Sunday morning

10. Trying not to make the drive this weekend...anyone up there that can help?

11. Budget36

Budget36

Try searching members by location, then check to see if they’re active.

Had you asked two weeks ago , my kid would have made the detour for you on the way back from LA area. Gotta be a few SLO HAMBrs I’d think

12. I think I can make it..im in Las Vegas right now loading a trailer to help a friend move,then I have to stop 100 miles unload a cab from the back of my truck and maybe start heading to SLO so I can make it before 6am,then turn around pick up the trailer and head to vegas to work on Monday morning..I wana save that trip if I have to..

13. The guy is going to scrap the wheels if I don't make it

14. Budget36

Budget36

He won’t scrap them on a Sunday;). Unless he’s putting them
    In a pile

15. I cant make it during the week because of work

16. Budget36

Budget36

Well, sometimes a “deal “ becomes work. Makes me wonder if the guys said “get them or going to scrap”.
    So ( just my thoughts) if you want them, and the price is so low/free, and he wants to scrap stuff, the send the guy an amount of dollars that he will set them aside for you.
    A 12-14 hour round trip has to be considered into the equation, hope it works out for you. SLO is 4 hours from me, just not doable

17. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If they are 1-1/2 ton wheels For a 48/53 truck I have probably got ten of those worthless things. They make nice bases for vises and bench grinders though.

18. You're too far from me tho...

19. I planned my Christmas brake to do a bunch of work on my van so it all about time and opportunity with me..I have a little window this weekend or after holidays...I don't think he can wait that long

20. I made a deal with seller..ill go mis Jan!

Budget36 likes this.
  21. Cheif is in San Luis Obispo. I believe Carrillo Customs ???

Go to his HAMB profile --> Cheif
    .. & see his website address, call him.

**I don't want to "at" him. Seems like I'm volunteering the guy & don't know him from Adam.

***Sounds funny. "at" him & Adam.

Poetry. ;)

22. Vimtage Iron

Vimtage Iron

Sorry, I just saw this, I can fetch and hold for you, what are they 3/4 ton 8 lug.
    Plenty of room to hold them.

kidcampbell71 and alanp561 like this.
  23. Damm..thank you..the guy is going to wait till I get there in mid January..thank you for your offer..this is why this place is the bed

24. Uribe

Uribe

Just saw this , i can also help if needed. Just let me know ,im in Santa maria.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  25. Vimtage Iron

Vimtage Iron

If something changes let me know, drop a Pm or e-mail.

kidcampbell71 likes this.