Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Any covid car spotters ?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by khead47, Dec 10, 2020.

1. khead47

khead47

Due to you know what, have been watching "B" movies, mainly to check out the cars. Watching " Flamingo Road" and the cop car is a 41 Chevy CONVERTABLE with skirts and chrome spears on them ! Kool. Have also probably seen a few hundred coupes like mine. So......do I have a problem ??????????????

66gmc likes this.
  2. 66gmc

66gmc

Even the worst old movies are still worth viewing for the great cars, there's even the occasional hot rod or custom. Youtube has tons of old movies and Tv shows that are free. I cut the cord on cable/netflix years ago and never looked back, no way I'm paying to watch all the modern filth that's being billed as entertainment

3. Almostdone

Almostdone
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I love watching Highway Patrol, Route 66, Adam 12, etc. just to see the cars.

4. RMONTY

RMONTY

I watched The Day The Earth Stood Still last night. I was looking at all the cars. It was filmed in 1951 and had a wide variety of cars from the era. Not any hot rods to mention however.

5. toml24

toml24

There is also "Cannonball" and "Rescue 8", 2 personal favorites of mine as a very young boy. Both had plenty of HAMB cars and trucks.

6. ShoeBoxFox

ShoeBoxFox

Are you finding reruns of Rescue 8? If so, please tell me where

7. toml24

toml24

YOUTUBE: "The steel mountain" episode of Rescue 8. Best episode of the whole show, IMO.