Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Haven't heard from 'MO anyone know him?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by leadfootloon, Nov 30, 2020.

1. @'Mo has the 216 inline social forum he has always been really active here but hasn't posted since June of this year. And on his fourm he always commented its a pretty active forum. His bio dosen't tell much of anything. So I was hoping someone knows him personally.

Deuces, kidcampbell71 and reagen like this.
  2. To the top for the night crew.

Deuces and kidcampbell71 like this.
  3. bump up for the late crowd........

4. Bumped

Deuces likes this.

5. Budget36

Budget36

Maybe change the title wording to personally, and add some info in the title as well?

kidcampbell71 and leadfootloon like this.
  6. Hoping there is someone on here that has met @'Mo at a show or cruz.

Deuces and kidcampbell71 like this.
  7. Thank for the bump @Max Gearhead. 'Mo was always commented on my build and helped me out with straight 6 troubles I was having.

Deuces likes this.
  8. BJR

BJR

9. I dunno. He lives here in Richmond. I, too, have reached out to him, but haven't heard much. He was having computer problems at one point, but mostly radio silence. Distressing.

10. Thanks for the details.

lothiandon1940 and Deuces like this.
  11. I will reach out to one of 'Mo's buddies here in town and see what might have become of him. He lives alone in the Lakeside section of Richmond. One Sunday late summer I drove around trying to figure out where he lived ( no one knew his address), but wasn't successful. I have concerns.

But he also has ties to the vintage jazz and rock music scene, so maybe someone has some info. 'Mo has a rich music history, as well as experience as a customizer. He's quite a jazz musician.:cool:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    Deuces, Stogy, leadfootloon and 2 others like this.
  12. It's a sign that means "still waiting". Did I offend you?

13. Great. Thread goes .. from a HAMB'r missing in action .. now into a possible pissing match over a dumb post.

No offense meant to pisser nor dumb poster either.

Sometimes "not posting" is better .. in these situations. Decorum & all. Or not. Anyhow ..

God bless ya' @'Mo. Hope all is well in Mo'ville.

Signed,

Concerned HAMB.

Deuces and leadfootloon like this.
  14. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

15. Oh I'm not offended. I'm being funny. It's a "symbol" of still waiting to hear something. I don't get into pissing contest on the internet :D and I apologize for my light hearted gesture. Carry on

Deuces, Stogy, warhorseracing and 2 others like this.
  16. I don't get offended. I just don't want me looking for a friends state of health get over shadowed by unnecessary posts. Walk lightly around the old hambers. With that said welcome to the hamb.

Deuces, Stogy and kidcampbell71 like this.
  17. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

18. Getting closer...I spoke to a friend who knows 'Mo well. He lost his dad about a month ago, and 'Mo called to express his condolences. They had a long chat, and my friend assures me he is ok.

He is going to try and find 'Mo's number so I can reach out. And if not, my friend knows where he lives. I'll jump in the '40, knock on his door, and just go visit him. He couldn't believe so many people were concerned about his well-beling, but then we both reflected on what an outstanding guy 'Mo has always been, and we can believe the affection.

Stay tuned.

Deuces, pwschuh, slim38 and 7 others like this.
  19. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

Thank you!

Deuces, Stogy and kidcampbell71 like this.
  20. Awsome, happy to hear that he is okay thank you for doing this. @phartman

Deuces, Stogy, warhorseracing and 2 others like this.
  21. OK, my buddy finally tracked down 'Mo and had a conversation with him. He reports that 'Mo is just fine, but needs some time to work out a few issues. He has decided to drop off the grid for a while. 'Mo appreciates the concerns, but wants to assure everybody he is ticking like a Timex, and just needs some space. :cool:

I will keep you posted if there is any other change.

22. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Condolences to Hamber Mo and the family in their loss of their Father...

Regards,
    Stogy

Cosmo49, kidcampbell71 and Deuces like this.

23. That is all I needed to hear. I've been here since 2007 and always felt this to be a family. Like my Dad says I'm top side so all is good. !!! Thank you for taking my concerns to hart and going above and beyond to make a guy you don't know feel better.

God bless the Hamb!!! Merry Christmas to all my hotrod brethren!!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    Cosmo49, Stogy, Deuces and 3 others like this.
  24. MO54Frank

MO54Frank

‘Mo has been helpful to me too. Thanks phartman for investigating.
    Merry Christmas all.

25. Deuces

Deuces

26. Just heard directly from 'Mo via a PM. He's doing well, just wanted to express his appreciation for everyone's concern. What a great Christmas present!

27. CrcooperPhotography

CrcooperPhotography
    from Australia

Day made hearing this news. He has helped this complete novice out greatly for many years!

leadfootloon and Cosmo49 like this.
  28. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

I am a day(s) late and a dollar short, but glad he is okay. Small world , I lived in the Lake side area for a time .

leadfootloon and Cosmo49 like this.