Register now to get rid of these ads!

How do i change the price on my ad?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by BOB R, Sep 26, 2014.

1. BOB R

BOB R

How do I change the asking price on my ad?
    Bob Rossi

2. The classifieds forum's rules are posted at the top of the opening page. They specify you cannot change the price in the price box but you can edit your ad to change the price in the ad's title or most guys just make a notation in their latest post to reflect their new price. Remember to wait 3 days to bring your ad back up top please..
    Rocky
    classifieds forum moderator

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. 54FISH

54FISH
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hello Rocky , where on the opening classifieds page does it say how to change price anywhere ? I could not find anything ? Can I delete or you delete my posting & I will relist ? Kind of ridiculous you can't change your price , if it's not selling and want to lower your asking , you should be able to do it .

4. Let's see if we can get the attention of @Rocky

5. 54FISH, Just edit your title and add to it New Price in the ad, then go to the thread and list the new new price.

BTW, no one can reach you because you have everyone blocked, click on your profile or try to start a conversation and you get this -
    This member limits who may view their full profile.

Some one my want to buy what you have listed but they can't get in touch with you. HRP

6. 54FISH

54FISH
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Oh Shoot , I did not know that , thanks I will try that . Thanks !

7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I was able to send him a pm, maybe he fixed it??