Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods BEWARE SCAMMER 415 AREA CODE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by impala59, Nov 30, 2020.

1. impala59

impala59
    from vallejo,ca

I had the same guy call me twice about wanted ads here on the hamb. 2 weeks ago then again this last weekend. Area code (415) 757-8950 & 579-5746. Talks really fast like he is a tweaker and very knowledgeable on parts. Says he is in San Ysidro california cleaning out his deceased fathers house and was just about to throw these parts in the garbage. Says used to live in San Francisco that's why 415 area code. Says send me money. I said let me get back to you then I texted him I found a friend who is a CHP officer who wants the address and would pickup within the hour. He wouldn't answer my calls or text after that. Hope this helps someone avoid being scammed.

2. Chainsaw chipper

Chainsaw chipper
    from Illinois

This guy is a certified stroke and you would be better off to throw the money out the window,He bugged me about a wanted add also,I told him I had a good friend with a trailer and cash that would come right over,never heard from him again,a total lying ass hat.

3. What’s his hamb handle ?

hows he getting your number ?

don’t post anything personal in your want adds.

Communicate through pms and check if he’s actually a member with posts.

the mods need to be informed so they can ban this ass hat

This fu?king sucks, I hate scammers. I got scammed a few years ago off this site.
    Be careful be smart, if it’s to good to be true or appears to easy walk away.

thanks for posting this, unfortunately these posts are becoming all to common :(

4. impala59

impala59
    from vallejo,ca

I put my cell number in the ad. Taking it off this evening. It was in the wanted section.

stillrunners likes this.

5. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

I hate them as well . Same as the flakes and low ballers.

6. impala59

impala59
    from vallejo,ca

415-579-5746 now saying no longer in service.

7. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER