Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Universal Four Link Kit

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PickupNut, Nov 29, 2020.

1. PickupNut

PickupNut

Anyone have experience with a brand of weld up kits they like? Going in 29 Chevy rear with a nine inch. Tons of brands, any good/better ones? Thanks

2. Canuck

Canuck

Welder Series. Call them up for some expert advice on the components that will work best with your frame. Good people to deal with and quality products.

Might be some shots of their products in the blog of my Model A.

No affiliation with them, just a satisfied customer.

goldmountain and gnichols like this.
  3. miker98038

miker98038
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Might look at Art Morrison up in Tacoma WA. First class kits for many rear end set ups, all the way thru non HAMB friendly full frames.

I've got one of his tri 4 bar coil, overs, not too friendly here but the quality and customer support is great

4. ekimneirbo

ekimneirbo

I bought a generic one off Ebay a few years ago and was happy with it. I'd just look at some of them and compare what they are offering. Cheapest usually isn't bestus.......But you don't need to pay for a "name" either to get a good set up.

5. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

Gambino makes a nice triangulated 4 link plus he's an alliance vendor. I have it in my Buick.