Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Denver get together......

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mitch 36, Nov 25, 2020.

1. HEY HEY HEY,,,I know that this isn't the right place to post this but... are they ANY of you DENVER area H.A.M.B ers that might want to get together for some hotrodding and coffee ?? It's kinda quite up here in the foothills. Not right now of course but when the winters over and the RONA has been kept at bay. Just a thought, Mitch

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. dartracer

dartracer

I would be up for that.

3. thats a start!!

4. R A Wrench

R A Wrench
    from Denver, Co

Check out the Colorado Hot Rod and Custom Collective. They have held Saturday meetings around Denver.

5. Thanks, will do

6. Man, you can get together almost any time of the year as long as the roads are passable.

We recently attended a cars and coffee not too far from our house and the fog was so thick the turnout was less than 10 cars, she took the photo at 10AM.

At the local Car's & Coffee it's open to everything, Brenda had to go to work but she wanted to attend and have breakfast also at the Barnwood Grill so I drove her Ranch Wagon and she drove her Magnum wagon,.HRP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. dartracer

dartracer

Looks like a Facebook group, I don't do face plant.

winduptoy likes this.
  8. HUH?, I don't subscribe to fartbook. HRP

9. 911 steve

911 steve
    from nebraska

sure why not??? I live near DIA, my ride 2017-12-03 04.54.19.jpg

10. lilmann

lilmann

Dang...need to fix my heap. I’d be interested

11. Steve, I like you're Tudor, Well if we/ you all decide or know of a spot, I’m game to roll down the hill (with mask on ) to meet up as long as they don’t dump any melting crap on the roads. Or if your game and close we could meet some where up here or in between somewhere. I’m kinda open for anything really. I’m just getting excited!! Mitch

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  12. Bob Lowry

Bob Lowry

I'm up for it...live near Littleton, but have car, will travel. Bob

13. Here's the deal, during the summer months in Evergreen, there is a Cars and Coffee at OLDES GARAGE on hwy 74.. It's OK but there are more OT cars than anything else, BORING... I used to live in the Chicago area, don't hold that against me please, PALOSFV3 and I started the "SW CHICAGO HAMB and Eggers" breakfast there that was and still is highly popular amongst the local HAMBr's. I would really like to get something of that sort started in the Denver area so we could all enjoy all that is HAMB. If any one out there has any ideas or suggestions, I would be very happy to hear them. I think we could make this one of the greatest HAMB gatherings... What do you'all think, anyone game??? Mitch

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    woody45 likes this.
  14. BUMP for anyone else interested