Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

62 Mercury Monterey body/trim parts- see reply for update

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by slickhale, Nov 16, 2020.

1. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

City: glendale

State: Arizona
    Price: $500
    62 Mercury Monterey 4dr hardtop parts. Pretty rust free az car I am using as a parts car. I will be taking the car apart in the next couple weeks, I would rather not ship anything so if you want a smokin deal on all the parts come pick em up and I'll include free beer. Below are some parts I have priced, plus other stuff that will vary. This should be a pretty complete list so if it's in a picture but not listed it's probably getting used on my other car. Car was painted when I got it so while it doesn't look like it's got a ton of mud on it I really have no idea.

Side trim/windshield trim/backlite trim/wheel arches and stone guards (looks like a full set) - $200
    Back Glass (fits Galaxie too) - $50
    Tail panel stainless/gas door/backup lights - $100
    Front fenders (wrinkly but not rusted) - $125 for the pair
    Hood (includes front trim) - $200
    Cowl panel (fits Galaxie too) - $100
    Door shells ( fit Galaxie too, 3 are really good, drivers rear got Tommy boy'd but it's not rusty) - $350 for all
    Decklid (includes rear trim w lock, no key) - $200
    Decklid hinges (fit Galaxie too) - $50

Quarter panels priced depending on how much of the panel you want. quarters have some rust bubbles and small holes at the seam and at the bottom, pretty solid overall. Tail panel is solid too.

Trunk floor is solid, rocker panels are solid (fit Galaxie too) mercury1.jpg mercury2.jpg mercury3.jpg mercury4.jpg mercury5.jpg mercury6.jpg mercury7.jpg mercury8.jpg mercury9.jpg mercury10.jpg mercury1.jpg mercury2.jpg mercury3.jpg mercury4.jpg mercury1.jpg mercury2.jpg mercury3.jpg mercury4.jpg mercury5.jpg mercury6.jpg mercury7.jpg mercury8.jpg mercury9.jpg mercury10.jpg

I would rather sell the whole ass end of the car from the doors back in 1 chunk.

Let me know if you need close up pics of anything.

2. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

Bump. Change of plans, now selling everything as one lot. The parts listed in the ad and the whole rear of the car from the package tray back, $500 for the whole shebang.

3. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

4. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

5. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix

6. slickhale

slickhale
    from Phoenix