Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical ECZ 9425 B Accelerator Linkage Picture

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by aRustyPatina, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Was able to score an ECZ 9425 B manifold. No carb, nor linkage. Any good detail pictures of linkage, stock or modified etc?
    This will be going into a ‘58 Ranchero.
    Thanks in advance.
    Will

2. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

Pictures?

aRustyPatina likes this.
  3. Like this ? 20201020_151847.jpg 20201020_152111.jpg

aRustyPatina likes this.

4. y'sguy

y'sguy
    from Tulsa, OK

You might want to invest in a factory FORD manual. Available easily and also on digital in some cases. Would answer a lot of questions for you.

aRustyPatina likes this.
  5. That pictured engine is a Lincoln Y Block. That B manifold aint gonna go on that engine.
    Now the linkage differs between a stick tranny and an automatic.
    Which trans will you be using?

aRustyPatina likes this.
  6. 57Custom300

57Custom300
    from Arizona

I have pieces for an automatic linkage you can have for postage.

aRustyPatina likes this.
  7. In the auto shops Motors Manuals there are photos of exactly what you want. They are there so any Mechanic can adjust the total set up for kick down as well as wide open throttle. They are the Blue jacket books that cover every "AMERICAN" car made at that time. If you don't have one ya should. They can be found at Swap Meets and being those aren't happening right now you can find them on line at used book outlets. They are worth there weight in Gold. Here is what they look like if you have never seen one. I found this one with a Google search. It's priced at $5.99.

[​IMG]

aRustyPatina and warbird1 like this.
  8. drtrcrV-8

drtrcrV-8

Same motor family as Lincoln('52-'57), but looks to be in an F-8 truck('52-'64)? The manifold that takes the later Holley carb pattern (as shown?) would be '58(?) through '64 in the F-8 commercial.. The '52-'57 Lincoln used the small square based ("teapot" Holley or Carter?) carbs

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  9. 3 on the tree factory od. Thanks!!

10. Much appreciated. I forgot to add to my post 3 on the tree factory od.