Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Card and roses

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lloyd's paint & glass, Nov 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2500! Damn, you talk a lot! haha

2. Gotta vent to somebody, these cats won't listen to me anymore:rolleyes:

3. Damnit that's my sister!!!

4. If'n you're buyin the beers I shoulda put myself in the parcel I sent ya :D:D:D

5. Always a cold beer here for any hamb'r my friend ;)

6. 427 sleeper

427 sleeper
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Happy Anniversary... From one Smart ass to another!!! :D Or was that supposed to be Jackass? :confused: Oh Hell, either way, Congratulations Brother!!! :cool:

7. It's the craziness that comes from the lack of automotive enthusiast in-person interaction this year! But I'll answer to any of them :D

8. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

A Year! And the wagon still doesn't have a triple shade candy blue over metal flake ,paneled layout, road mapping line over lace paint job ! What a Slacker!!!;);) lol Larry

loudbang, saltflats, scotty t and 2 others like this.
  9. Oh man that hurts! Lmao! It's got a camo paint job at the moment! From sitting under the trees in the front yard!

10. A year and you're bragging?:confused: How do you ever expect to gat any work done with 2557 posts in a year?:oops: Glad you like it here and can put up with some of us.:eek: Now get busy and get back to work before we tell your wife.:rolleyes:

loudbang and 427 sleeper like this.
  11. Oh shit! Don't tell her! Lmao! And hell yeah I'm bragging! I ain't been banned yet :D the big question is, should i celebrate being a member of an organization that would allow me to be a member? o_O bunch of damn hot rod riff raff hoodlums :rolleyes::p

12. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

Paper is the first traditional anniversary gift. So here you go, keeping it traditional. s-l1600.jpg

13. 41 GMC K-18

41 GMC K-18
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

14. I’ve got heat and beer but you’ll have to eat some pizza for me 4A15B300-2644-446F-927D-1DC80F8EAA61.jpeg

15. And to think you wouldn't last.........

16. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Boy howdy, have I been out of the loop, I actually thought you had been here a lot longer.
    Dang, you lead a clean life if the moderators haven't slapped you alongside the head at least once in your first year. I thought that was rite of passage.

Last but not least, I have come to enjoy your posts, keep on keeping on.

17. And trust me, i get plenty of work done ;)
    Ah me and the cat ate the pizza brother lol....

18. That's what she said

tb33anda3rd, loudbang and scotty t like this.
  19. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

We love you Lloyd........In a manly sort of way of course. Welcome home.:) Lippy

20. Oh I've been jumped and deleted for my violent remarks and punched in the nose for off topic pictures by the mods, and told i don't know what I'm doing multiple times by the og guys lmao! But once ya stick around a little while, you start figuring out how the clutch pedal works on this thing ;) seriously though, i threw this thread up just to thank you guys. I enjoy hanging out with you all and learning what i don't know, helping if i can, and making new buddies along the way. This joint and you fuckers have pulled me through this shit storm of a year still mostly intact :confused: now the moderators can do their job and lock this bitch down:p

21. I gotcha brother, my wife says im way too big to be queer anyway lmao!

22. GordonC

GordonC
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

And just think, as each year passes your skin will get thicker and thicker...

loudbang and 61Cruiser like this.
  23. atch

atch

I count 19 of your posts in this thread alone...

loudbang likes this.
  24. 20

loudbang and 61Cruiser like this.
  25. fastcar1953

fastcar1953

I can't believe this is a featured thread. lol

26. Lmao neither can i! Figured it would get locked immediately!

loudbang likes this.
  27. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

I guess the Mods are ok guys too. :D I been around here long enough to know they Are! Lippy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.