Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods A First Timers 1926/27 Roadster Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rynothealbino, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Beau

Beau

How did you get so much experience and still not finish you first build from like 4 years ago!?!?!

2. patmanta

patmanta
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Woburn, MA
    1. MASSACHUSETTS HAMB

ALL OF MY EXPERIENCE IS IN DRIVING MYSELF CRAZY WITH STUFF LIKE THIS!!!

That's how! :confused: I also totally changed my plan and started over just a little over two and a half years ago then encountered some life stuff.

3. Just Jones

Just Jones

Any new updates on this cool build? Hope it hasn't gone by the wayside.

kidcampbell71, patmanta and bct like this.
  4. rusty valley

rusty valley

5. Rynothealbino

Rynothealbino

No real updates on the project. I have been busy with OT projects, building out my shop (just electrical and a paint job left) starting a new job, etc. The car was initially broken down in the fall of 2017 to make space for other projects and has not got back to the front of the line yet. I have been collecting parts though. Picked up a flare box with full V8-60 running gear below it last year and just this last week picked up a utility trailer with a Mopar double dip axle under it. I have been casually looking for a 270 or 302 GMC for either this car, the other roadster, or my 30/31 coupe. Someday I would like to build something to run at Bonneville and would likely do it in the XO engine class.

Attached Files:

Shadow Creek likes this.
  6. The37Kid

The37Kid

[​IMG]Great find, those future 200MPH Bonneville front axles turn up in odd places. Bob

26 T Ford RPU likes this.
  7. Rynothealbino

Rynothealbino

Had another one of these Mopar axles follow me home yesterday. That makes 2 in 2 weeks. What are the odds?

Attached Files: