Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hot rod Hootenanny at Carter Hill Farm

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HarryT, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Wow, thanks everyone for taking the time to post these photo's. I know that I've been to a good show if I have a tough time picking a "Top 3". In this case, I'll be pondering a "Top 10" for day's, and loving every minute of it!!!

ct1932ford likes this.
  2. Something's obviously gone astray. Is it a Hemi or an LS Engine or a Hemi with LS Trim? I'd like to hear what the owner / builder has to say. This is an example of "Period Incorrect" if you ask me.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  3. This Rod:
    [​IMG]

4. They sure do! A gathering the way it should be. Thanks OTHERS.:cool:

100% Matt likes this.
  5. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Wayne has been a big supporter of our club & events. He brought the "Elgin" Race Car & the all original 32 roadster to the show.

Follow the club on IG to stay up on our events @theothers_cc

6. LSJUNIPER

LSJUNIPER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from ct

@#$%!!!!! Missed it!

7. Mark, sorry to hear your roadster had problems and you dont have the coupe as a back up anymore.

What happened to this poor car? HRP

[​IMG]

8. BTW, Thank everyone for the photo's, I would love to attend a show with that many on topic cars, great area also. HRP

akoutlaw and ct1932ford like this.
  9. Sure, now that I live in Pennsylvania you have a fantastic turnout in Connecticut. I'm jealous, we haven't had any turnout like that here this year

chryslerfan55 and ct1932ford like this.
  10. Not sure, came in like that and never got a chance to find out.
    Not having the coupe as a backup and for rainy/cold days is a problem. The roadster will be fine. I left my house at 8:am and did not get to the show until after 11:am. The rain stopped and although cloudy all day did not see rain until the drive home.

Sent from my iPad using H.A.M.B.

11. rumblegutz

rumblegutz

Thanks everyone for this great event photo coverage. I have been suffering from a lack of auto related activity. I echo what HOTRODPRIMER SAYS about the number of on topic cars.

ct1932ford likes this.
  12. X-cpe

X-cpe

If you look at the picture in the first post, it appears he is using them as covers to disguise the adapter he has on the intake for the 3 deuces.

seb fontana likes this.
  13. ronnieroadster

ronnieroadster

There's a ton of great cars in PA Nick I'm amazed there hasn't been a good event like this in Pennsylvania this year.

14. No, Ronnie, everything is on hiatus. The governor has really clamped down on most outdoor activities. A lot of us guys are champing at the bit to do something car related.

15. adam401

adam401

This car is even nicer in person. Really nicely built. Its funny I overheard quite a few people speculating about that manifold cover at the show. Its always fun to ad details that gets people talking

16. i.rant

i.rant
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. 1940 Ford

Thanks for sharing your photos. Lots of great rides there for sure.

ct1932ford likes this.
  17. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

18. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

Great video Matt, looked like a cool show, but not enough to get me to move back!
    Awesome quality cars too!
    KK

19. gsjohnny

gsjohnny

ya don't want to move back...ever look into the land history of the usa. ohio was once part of connecticut.