Register now to get rid of these ads!

Why is that?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Pist-n-Broke, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I have used photos of work in progress a few times for visual help when addressing How To questions. At times due to my wide field of Car projects those photos are taken from Off Topic cars but none the less the same or at least help explain how or why to do things. I felt at the time I was helping just to return shortly and find my total post Booted Out. Okay I get it, No billet parts showing at all and No Street Rod's and don't bark about it, just move on.
    So today I'm surfing the Cars for Sale list and come across this add from a 5 year member,
    1935 FORD CUSTOM / HOTROD PICKUP TRUCK
    Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by yerOpappy, Sunday at 6:38 PM.
    I know I'm not the powers to be here but if you can't even use a photo of Off Topic work for reference how can you let a Total Street Rod be posted in the classified section? I even happen to like the Truck in the photo but rules across the board should be just that. No Street Rods should mean No Street Rods. Have I drank to much Coffee this morning?

2. I like this comment and will continue to play by my interpretation of just that.

3. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Hey man... We deal with thousands of posts per day... And I'm not really all that great at moderating to begin with, so I miss a lot of shit. Shit gets through... It happens...

I really rely on people using the report button for the off topic stuff.

4. Just report it. If it is OT, the mods will deal with it.
    The classified rules are the same as the rest of the site.