Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Humanitarian Aid

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fortunateson, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

I just was looking at a thread abou t a Ozzie car show when I saw a '35 Ford two door. Now for my taste the '35 car grille is such a disappointment. Then I had an epiphany...could the '35 Ford half ton pickup grille, and if needed the whole front clip, be transplanted onto the cars? It seems like the only humane society thing to do...

2. Squablow

Squablow

Like, as a bolt on? Not even close. Is it possible? Yeah, but it would take a mind-bending amount of metalwork, and then the rear fenders and fronts would not match very well.

I'm all for custom stuff, but I feel like the better plan would be to leave the 35 Fords to the guys who like 35 Fords. I think they're actually quite attractive.

3. Err, that's not an epiphany.:confused:

alanp561, 5window and kidcampbell71 like this.
  4. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Well thanks for that info. I didn't really think or research it but if it would be that onerous then so be it. Pity though...

5. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@Fortunateson you have two Threads with the Same Title...Probably should PM a Mod to fix as I don't think we can do that...;)

6. manyolcars

manyolcars

The 35 passenger grille is better looking than a 36