Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Who on here is in Saskatoon??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by '49 Ford Coupe, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Just so y'all know I have a little tracker thingy on my website that shows the location and shows me everything that a visitor to my site looks at. Somebody from Vanscoy, Saskatoon, and I must say the very first time this has ever happened in 5 years, appears to have Revisited my site at least nine times and has looked at and watch nearly every video and every picture on it.

I documented pretty much everything I did to build The Judge, kind of like some people post pictures and videos of their children growing up hahaha.

I guess in a sense in the back of my mind is to provide the next owner when I'm dead, some information about how things went together and what to do to fix them.

In any case I congratulate the Curiosity of the unknown visitor. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  2. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

Vanscoy is a SMALL town in the province of Saskatchewan. Saskatoon is a City in the province of Saskatchewan. Just thought i would provide a little geography lesson and clarify. Considering the size, can't be too many folks who it could be! :D

http://vanscoyvillage.com/

3. Thanks..yes I looked at the map too but then I went back to my visitor tracker and scrolled down and a couple of the sources showed Vanscoy, so he must have checked out my website from work or something.

4. What?-People are using the inter webs now when their supposed to be working ?

5. Hahahaha, well maybe he was at his girlfriend's house...uh oh..I just checked again, and he's been checking in around midnight from BOTH Vanscoy AND Saskatoon on different nights..he might have two girlfriends!

6. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

7. Flathead Dave

Flathead Dave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from So. Cal.

The GUESS WHO did a song called Running Back To Saskatoon.
    Cool band cool songs.

Fortunateson likes this.
  8. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Extremely good band! Randy Bachman eventually formed Bachman-(Fred) Turner Overdrive. Two of my favourite five bands along with CCR, Pink Floyd, and the Beatles. Ch of these bands wrote songs relating to cars...

9. Penetrator

Penetrator
    from SK CAN

It's not me. I have trouble enough with one woman.