Register now to get rid of these ads!

Back from 20 years of being poor

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by OZCAST, Oct 12, 2020.

1. OZCAST

OZCAST

FNG
    1st project car purchase in almost 20 years. Had a bunch when I was young, got married at 23, Insta-dad to 2 kids, barely getting by for years. Finally in a spot, at 40, I can get back to it.
    Got a '50 buick Special. Straight 8, bagged 4 door. '65 401 nailhead in the garage to build over the winter and drop in, hopefully, summer 2021. Just a cruzer. 1st ever Buick. Ill have questions I'm sure. She's gunna stay rough, but not too rough. Kinda wierd putting much $$$ in a 4 door, but this car wears them pretty well, and hell...I'm a family man.

Past cars:
    57 Fairlane 312 t bird special (the one that got away) never seen another. 500 trim on a 2 door post - factory ordered 312. Kick myself everyday I sold it. Didn't know how rare it was at the time.
    67 cougar - 289
    57 chev long bed - straight 6
    60 t bird - 352
    64 t bird - 428

Good to be back.
    -J

Attached Files:

2. Hey Mate... Great that you made it back!!!

Great place this... stacks of great car info and people....

Welcome.

OZCAST likes this.
  3. Welcome to the HAMB from Illinois, USA.
    Phil

lothiandon1940 and OZCAST like this.
  4. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi and welcome. Start a build thread and keep up updated with info and photo's as work progresses. Jimmie