Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Midwest Forty Ford 80th Birthday Gathering - 9-26-2020

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bchrismer, May 16, 2020.

1. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

You can add two more to that. I plan on bringing both of mine even if one is not running. I loves me 40's and I can't wait to participate ! It's about time we had something this cool in the midwest.

2. I got all but a handful of the t-shirt orders mailed out from the first "last and final" order. I had a few clerical mistakes that caused that handful of folks not to get their shirts. Since I got talked into doing a final "last and final" order, I'll be able to correct the clerical errors, and ship out a boatload of additional shirts. As of last night, that count went up to around 75 additional t-shirts and sweatshirts.

The last "last and final" order won't be received by me until probably mid November. If you missed out and still want shirts, you have until October 31 to place your order on https://streetrodder.net/shop

Thanks again for all the support of the event. It was definitely fun, and I have had MANY more tell me they are coming for next year. Hopefully we'll be in a place where we don't have any pandemic worries keeping folks at home next September 25.

guthriesmith likes this.
  3. Cheeta

Cheeta

Thanks Brett! A great time. See you next year! 40birthday3.jpg

VF-1, chevyfordman, Fordy Frd and 5 others like this.
  4. That is a great pic!

5. Just as a head's up, for those of you who ordered shirts on the "last and final final order", I received the shipment yesterday late afternoon and have started shipping them out. I've got about 65 orders that I am trying to get shipped out, so it will take me a few days. Thanks for your patience!

Tim likes this.
  6. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey

Got this in the mail today. I wouldn't normally buy a shirt from an event I didn't attend, but this art work was too good to pass up. IMG_6249.jpg

7. Thanks, Carl! Glad to see it made it. I'm absolutely blown away by the number of guys who couldn't attend the event who threw in for a shirt or few.

lothiandon1940, 40LUV and The 39 guy like this.
  8. Weedburner 40

Weedburner 40

It was a great time. All of you that didn't make it need to make plans to come in 21!

Kan Kustom, lothiandon1940 and 40LUV like this.
  9. coast40

coast40

I think I just got the last 3X! Awesome designs.

10. studebaker46

studebaker46

brett when do we need to be registered Tom

11. Of the 2020 t-shirts...yes you did. Heading out in the mail today.

If you're wanting the t-shirt, you will want to make sure to register before the end of August. If not, you can register day of. All up to you.